*****Islamic HIP HOP*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are these songs???

i wonder when was the last time , a song changed a mind of a person toward Islam, or strenghten the faith..

although ive heard that rock/hard rock, and other sort of music has motivated people on all other acts...

That is all.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong..

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

If everything we are, and everything we ever will be is a gift from god, then why should we not assume that our voices, are another of gods gifts, the gift of song. And, when someone gives us a gift, they assume we will use it and enjoy using it, and infact, when we do use the gifts people give us, we are remembering and thanking them at the same time. So, should we not thank god and remember god through the gift which was so graciously provided to us? I mean remember, There are no other creatures on this planet with voices as articulate as ours.. we are blessed...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
        are these songs???

i wonder when was the last time , a song changed a mind of a person toward Islam, or strenghten the faith..

although ive heard that rock/hard rock, and other sort of music has motivated people on all other acts...

That is all.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong..

These are Rap / HIP HOP..
        or in other words the only language that american understands.. speacialy young teen agers.. these songs reminds me of wht we are.. and motivate me towards islam more.. i don get much time to visit our mosque on friday cause of schools.. but when i listen to songs like these its kind of khutba for me.. thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
          If everything we are, and everything we ever will be is a gift from god, then why should we not assume that our voices, are another of gods gifts, the gift of song. And, when someone gives us a gift, they assume we will use it and enjoy using it, and infact, when we do use the gifts people give us, we are remembering and thanking them at the same time. So, should we not thank god and remember god through the gift which was so graciously provided to us? I mean remember, There are no other creatures on this planet with voices as articulate as ours.. we are blessed...
          True..

Comment

Working...
          X