Pissing on the Graves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissing on the Graves

Those of you who have traveled in Pakistani Punjab, particularly on inter-city roads (highways) would notice that there are shrines after shrines (practically every 23 feet) of Pir Falana and Pir Dhengra. A friend of mine who drives frequently between Lahore and Sargodha has a habit of taking a leak on each Shrine that he passes. He believes that these Shrines are phony (to loot money from poor ignorant folks), and often times, there is a Donkey buried in these shrines.

Is pissing on graves a sin? If so what is the Islamic Punishment?

they are also used for land encroachment.

------------------
    There is No Spoon
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

in india also raw sewage is dumped in "sacred ganga" polluting it. poverty and lack of proper amenties leads to such things.

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
        they are also used for land encroachment.

The last time I was in Pakistan (Nov '01), I saw a recently built madrassah where the main benefactor had built it in order to take over a plot of land and settle a dispute, even going to the extreme of burying his brother's body there just to make sure!

As for pissing on graves, to the occupants of these graves it makes no difference what poeple are doing (pissing, worshipping, extortion), thier time has passed in this world and they have nothing to do with any of it.

Other than that, most road-side graves are usually just grave-yards of ordinary tom dick and Abdullah's, being on the roadise so that passers-by can offer dua for the inhabitants of the graves as they pass by.

Mabye NYA your freind has some sort of fetish for this sort of misbehaviour. Lets hope he does not get buried on a roadside.

Comment

If these graves are phoney then technically they aren't graves at all. so there's no point in asking if pissing on graves is a sin.

what you neeed to do is ask if pissing on genuine graves is a sin. This is something I think you should do as soon as possible to get the correct answer.

Comment

A really 'grave' question!! Hope it will generate equally 'grave' answers!!
            Anyway, aren't graves 'Shirk' or whatever you call it?

Comment

i think in india and pakistan we should
              open pay and piss kiosks

Comment

Gentlemen: I was there when the Historical Monument Society of Pakistan was deciding whether the site in Lahore should be declared as the grave of "Qutubudin Aibak". For those of you who are familiar with Lahore, Aibak road is right of Anarkali and Qutubuddin's mausoleum is on that road. Guess what? Money changed hands, the owner of the building got more money than he could on the market, the history department got Laurels for making a historical find, etc etc. Is that really Aibaks grave there? What do you think?

Comment

That's the problem with drinking forties while driving. Not only you can't see where you drive, you can't see where you piss either

Comment

Ahmadi yaara, you give that old Rafi song:

"tere dar pay aya hoon, kuch kar kay jaoon ga"

a whole different perspective.

------------------
                    There is No Spoon
                    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                      Those of you who have traveled in Pakistani Punjab, particularly on inter-city roads (highways) would notice that there are shrines after shrines (practically every 23 feet) of Pir Falana and Pir Dhengra. A friend of mine who drives frequently between Lahore and Sargodha has a habit of taking a leak on each Shrine that he passes. He believes that these Shrines are phony (to loot money from poor ignorant folks), and often times, there is a Donkey buried in these shrines.

Is pissing on graves a sin? If so what is the Islamic Punishment?

Tell me where you live man, next time I read a trite comment from you that I disagree with I'll come piss in your bed ....and your mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolo_Tomassi:

Tell me where you live man, next time I read a trite comment from you that I disagree with I'll come piss in your bed ....and your mates.
                        Good Comment Rolo!

"Don't guess a person's character on his present situation because time has the power
                        to change an ordinary coal into a precious diamond"

Comment

Working...
                        X