Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifteen Punishments for Those Who Disdains the Prayers

Fifteen Punishments for Those Who Disdains the Prayers

Sayings (hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (saw): "The one who disdains the prayers will receive fifteen punishments from Allah (swt): six punishments in this lifetime, three while dying, three in the grave and three on the Day of Judgment."

The six punishments of life:

1. Allah (swt) takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)

2. Allah (swt) does not accept his plea (Du'as)

3. Allah (swt) erases the features of good people from his face

4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth

5. Allah (swt) does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)

6. He will not be included in the Du'as of good people

The three punishments while dying:

1. He dies humiliated

2. He dies hungry

3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty

The three punishments in the grave:

1. Allah (swt) tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other

2. Allah (swt) pours on him fire with embers

3. Allah (swt) sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground

The three punishments on the Day of Judgment:

1. Allah (swt) sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face

2. Allah (swt) gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down

3. Allah (swt) judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell

Those Who Do Not Say Their Prayers Of:

Fajr: the glow of their face is taken away.
    Dhuhr: the blessing of their income is taken away.
    Asr: the strength of their body is taken away.
    Maghrib: they are not benefacted by their children.
    Isha: the peace of their sleep is taken away.

Hoax

The following is an outright fabrication against Allah's Messenger (saw). The hadith master Hafidh Ibn Hajar (d.852H) described it as "manifest falsehood" (Lisan al-Mizan, 5/pp.295-297). Similarly, Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz - the former Grand Mufti of the Saudi Arabia - said in his 'Fatawaa' (1/p.97) in reference to this hadith: "It is compulsory on a person who finds a paper containing this hadith that he burns it, and warns anyone he finds spreading this narration (i.e. not to spread it), in order to safeguard the Sunnah of the Prophet from the lies of the liars (who fabricated this hadith)".
    http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hoax/punish.html

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Comment

Interesting...

So, whats the verdict?

By the way, Sadiaa.. I was going through more hoaxes on the same site... and there is one, which is very close to my heart. It is reckless publicising of chain letters. Many people, even my relatives and friends, are in the habit of forwarding all such emails to everyone and its uncle, who is unfortunate enough to be on their mailing list. Many folks even use this board to paste all the spam they receive in their email, hoping it will secure them a corner plot in jannat. Here is what this site says about it:

Chain Letters

Have you ever received an email about someone who had a dream about “Hazrat” Zaynab or Aisha, the Holy Prophet (saaw) or some old man with a white beard – asking you to forward it on to x number of people in order to receive good fortune??? And those that don’t pass it on may face some curse or hardship from Allaah (swt)? If you have, and have been unsure what to do with such an email then please read the following article...

To put it simply my brothers and sisters, such emails should NOT be forwarded and instead the delete button should be hit without hesitation. Such emails create doubt in one’s heart and fall into the category of shirk (associating partners with Allaah). This is the only sin which if we were to die upon; Allaah (swt) has informed us He will never forgive!

From this, I ask dear brothers and sisters, how can it be that an electrically typed message, no matter how religious the people described were, or how many people sent or received it, can make the slightest of difference when compared to what Allaah Ta’ala has willed?

From this I would sincerely advise that you spread this message to anyone who may have originally sent a chain message to you – not because it will bring you good fortune or that it may keep away some harm, but in order to inform others of what is correct.
      [This message has been edited by Pristine (edited February 12, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
        Interesting...

So, whats the verdict?

By the way, Sadiaa.. I was going through more hoaxes on the same site... and there is one, which is very close to my heart. It is reckless publicising of chain letters. Many people, even my relatives and friends, are in the habit of forwarding all such emails to everyone and its uncle, who is unfortunate enough to be on their mailing list. Many folks even use this board to paste all the spam they receive in their email, hoping it will secure them a corner plot in jannat. Here is what this site says about it:

[This message has been edited by Pristine (edited February 12, 2002).]
        I make sure i don't forward or post any chain letters. Even before I read an islamic email... i scroll down first to check whether it's a chain letter or not.

(hope it wasn't directed towards me )

Comment

Thanks Sadiaa, i double checked it is a very weak hadiths...mods can you plz delete this. May Allah(swt) guide us all to the right path.

Comment

No, please leave it!
            Someone gave this to me some time ago and I didn't forward it... because I thought that was the wrong way to motivate someone. I'm glad I did the right thing, but if this had been deleted I would never have known.

Comment

At least change the title of the thread, please, to ensure that no-one takes this seriously.

I would like to suggest the thread is renamed to:

HOAX - Fifteen Punishments for Those Who Disdains the Prayers

or

False Hadith - Fifteen Punishments for Those Who Disdains the Prayers
              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
              Al-Ghazali

Comment

interesting ......

Comment

False Hadith
                  hmmm... oxymoron anyone?
                  JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Allah hum sub ko panchon waqt ki namaz parhney ki taufiq ata farmaye.......(AMeen)

Comment

Working...
                    X