Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Muslim lady with some time?

Hello,

I am a female American college student, and I am currently taking a class about Islam. This class looks at the history and traditions of Muslim people. My professor has requested that we find "e-mail" buddies
    so that we can get a genuine point of view, and learn more than anything we could possibly learn sitting in a classroom, listening to a professor lecture. I was wondering if you had any links, or knew of anyone I could get into contact with. My e-mail is [email protected]. I appreciate your time and input. Sincerely, Patricia

Ibrahim... for a while you stumped me... I always thought you were a guy.

Aray baba, kam az kum, koi "quote" etc to laga diya hota. Pata to chalay that you are not the author of this text.

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
      [B]Ibrahim... for a while you stumped me... I always thought you were a guy.
      Ibrahim says: LOL! I am just forwarding it here because this lady sent the request to my inbox and since she is a lady and also because i just do not have the time I thought someone here might give her a hand ( if they can spare the time)

see when i write I always use "Ibrahim says", if that is missing then it is not what i said but someone else words

Comment

The followign link is very usefull for ladies to learn about Islam., there are so many sisters talk to each other about Islamic topics. http://sisters.islamway.com

Comment

I too was shocked by that post ... *JAW DROPS*

[This message has been edited by Mr laparwa (edited February 12, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
          X