for hindus, do you belive in kundalis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for hindus, do you belive in kundalis

i would like to know from my hindu friends whether they belive in kundalis and if a girl is in auspicious or mangalik would they marry her?

Originally posted by kabir:
    i would like to know from my hindu friends whether they belive in kundalis and if a girl is in auspicious or mangalik would they marry her?
    waht is kundalis or mangalink?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
      waht is kundalis or mangalink?
      little change in spellings. kundlees.

Comment

yes do u people belive in kundalee

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
          i married without checking such stuff and i think i am a hindu.

Comment

Yeah, I do believe in Kundali's, but the interpretation of the signs must be done by only reputed scholars, whom I think are very few in the world.

Comment

victory, others, what is a 'ritvik'?? I remember reading something about this but is this related to your kundalees beliefs.

Comment

Quote: Dil He Pakistani
                victory, others, what is a 'ritvik'?? I remember reading something about this but is this related to your kundalees beliefs
                =============================================
                As far as I know "Ruthweek" means a Priest in Sanskrit. They are also pronounced as "Rithveek". I do not know anything about Rithvik in kundalees.
                By the by I would like to inform you of a very famous temple in India. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in Southern state of Tamil Nadu, called as "Vaideeswaran Koil". Here you past, present and future are told just by seeing your thumb impression. The astrologers refer to some thousands of years old Scriptures to predict. The prediction can be recorded in the cassette.
                You will be astonished that just by seeing your thumb impression, exact details of your life in the past and the future are told. I am always amazed by the accuracy of these priests.

Comment

Lots of People do believe in It. One of my freinds is not getting good proposals just becouse he is MANGLIK. But again It depends on families to families.there are many who dont care !!!!

------------------
                  Jiyo Aur Jeene Do!!!

Comment

kundali is horoscope? My parents tried it for my sister but then i guess just to get more people they stopped using it. But we're in the us so i don't know if this is relevant.

Comment

This Shiva temple you refer to, Is it a place where people even of other faiths go to have their fortunes read. Also is it purely based on Finger print reading or do they also refer to the palm of the hand?

[This message has been edited by Dil he Pakistani (edited March 26, 2002).]

Comment

Quote: DHP
                        Victory, this Shiva temple you refer to, Is it a place where people even of other faiths go to have their fortunes read. Also is it purely based on Finger print reading or do they also refer to the palm of the hand?
                        =============================================
                        Yeah!, I know a few Muslims and Christians going to the temple (Especially when they are in distress).
                        They do not refer to the hand. They need not even see your face, just your thumb impression is enough for the prediction. You can find a large queue of VIP's outside their house. They start with the Sun rise and Stop sharply at Sunset.
                        Amazing thing is they can tell the name of your Dad and Grand dad by looking at your thumb impression !!!

Comment

can we send our thumb impresion via mail
                          and get the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Victory:
                            Amazing thing is they can tell the name of your Dad and Grand dad by looking at your thumb impression !!!
                            Victory, whats the charge for this service? Also rvikz wants to know if he can post his prints to them ? How about email rvikz

Comment

Originally posted by Dil he Pakistani:
                              Victory, whats the charge for this service? Also rvikz wants to know if he can post his prints to them ? How about email rvikz
                              or maybe ur mom needs these services to know who ur father is.

dil he pakistani is fine. but if ur manners are also pakistani, may god save forum, since mods wont.

Comment

Working...
                              X