Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Islam

http://members.rogers.com/malikelshabazz

Lyrics are a bit simple, but I thought some of the images used are rather nice and thought-provoking. Takes a few moments to download in its entirety.

Thanks dear Nadia, after 14 min of downloading I got the massage of peace, fraternity love, so and so.
    It seems that terrorists are not hypocrites or are more genuine to the cause, as they do not hide the real nature of Islam.

Best rgds

Comment

Good presentation and message, grabs your attention...

Comment

Good presentation.

However i have to question the fact that it uses music to convey its message, and music is clearly declared haram. Sure music is a good attension grabber but that doesnt mean we HAVE to use it.

Also it misquotes 5:32 from the Quran. The verse in reality is...

"Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind"

Seems like they 'abridged' that verse and put it in the presentation. I believe thats a sin.

Comment

Anand, we meet again on the Religion forum I hope you are doing well.

I sincerely apologize for the 14 minutes of downloading; relatively speaking it does tend to take a rather long time to download.

Although I am uncertain what you mean by this statement,

It seems that terrorists are not hypocrites or are more genuine to the cause, as they do not hide the real nature of Islam
          I shall take it for granted that I am misunderstanding your intent, as I am certain by now you have allowed accurate information - especially since 9/11 - to reflect honestly upon your judgements.

Seems like they 'abridged' that verse and put it in the presentation. I believe thats a sin.
          Maniac, I have read the same condensed version in other places (which is not to imply that that makes it accurate). One might make a rational argument that the abridgement possibly leads the reader to hold a misinterpretation. Thank you for raising it up, I suppose it is a valid point, I'm not certain. IF you feel comfortable doing so, a helpful measure to take might be to e-mail the website owner and let her/him know your opinions; if s/he agrees, s/he might provide the verse quotation in its entirety during the presentation.

K2PK I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your comments.

------------------
          "...Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" {Holy Quran XIII.28}

Comment

mashallah....
            a nice work....
            although am not quite sure if music shud have been there in it....
            Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Dear Nadia,

After downloading this site for 14 minutes I lost interest. There are many similar sites of Islamic origin. I do not make out what they want to convince the world community after the violence of 11/09.

If you did not like my words in the previous posting, I can delete them.

Best rgds

Comment

Thanks for posting Nadia, Its good to see some sites devoted to HOW Islam should be perceived in the West. Peace, Harmony, Respect and religious tolerance are some of the virtues Islam teaches us !

------------------
                Always In search of the TRUTH

Comment

>>Its good to see some sites devoted to HOW Islam should be perceived in the West. Peace, Harmony, Respect and religious tolerance are some of the virtues Islam teaches us ! <<
                  If you really believe that you have to admit Saudi Arabia and Taliban-Afghanistan are Un Islamic because they don't let other religions in, like Christian Missionaries

Comment

Well they must of had their own reasons. But on a personal note I have NO PROBLAMS if a Hindu or christian tried to preach in my backyard.

Knowledge is of the PARAMOUNT Importance. We need to know of other Religions and learn to respect their ways as THEY should learn to RESPECT ours.

My faith ISLAM teaches TOLERANCE full Stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X