Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Allah don't leave me alone

Source:Sisters Islamway
    {One Day shalt thou see the believing men and the believing women- how their Light runs forward before them and by their right hands: (their greeting will be):

"Good News for you this Day! Gardens beneath which flow rivers! to dwell therein for aye! This is indeed the highest Achievement!}057.013

{One Day will the Hypocrites- men and women - say to the Believers: "Wait for us! Let us borrow (a Light) from your Light!" It will be said: "Turn ye back to your rear! then seek a Light (where ye can)!" So a wall will be put up betwixt them, with a gate therein. Within it will be Mercy throughout, and without it, all alongside, will be (Wrath and) Punishment!} 057.014

{ (Those without) will call out, "Were we not with you?" (The others) will reply, "True! but ye led yourselves into temptation; ye looked forward (to our ruin); ye doubted (Allah's Promise); and (your false) desires deceived you; until there issued the Command of Allah. And the Deceiver deceived you in respect of Allah.} 057.014

Those Ayas if one really read them with his heart and not with his tongue it will start to move in one's heart a lot of emotions. Sisters read this Aya again :

{One Day will the Hypocrites- men and women - say to the Believers: "Wait for us! Let us borrow (a Light) from your Light!" It will be said: "Turn ye back to your rear! Then seek a Light (where ye can)!" So a wall will be put up betwixt them, with a gate therein. Within it will be Mercy throughout, and without it, all alongside, will be (Wrath and) Punishment!}

Are we not the same people who make sins and advise others?! People look at us and think that we are the best people in the world but if they looked inside us and knew how much sins we do they will hate us. It is Allah shield on us is what they like and not because we are perfect. And this is why Allah immedtaily is telling us in the next ayas {Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard For many among them are rebellious transgressors.} 057.016

When we read those Ayas we feel that Allah is talking to each one of us because He knows each one of us sins. We make sins and we repent to Allah and we make sins and we repent and then we go back to the sins and then we repent, and Allah accept our Tawba once, twice and more and more and more. He just want us to come back to Him with out any sins, and this is why He is telling us:

{Race one with another in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allah), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allah and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allah, which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.} (21)

I ask Allah to forgive all our sins, however I always say that Allah sometimes make us to do sins and allow us to wake up and discover those sins and make us feel so guilty in order to go back to Him and feel how much we are poor and we need Him.

Oh Allah I love you so much, and I ask You to protect me from my self and from the shytan for I don't want to go back to the sins I have made.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

*sigh*

We sin day to day knowing and unknowingly I repent for both but never forget my past sins solely because he chooses which ones to forgive and which ones not to; although he is oft forgiving he is also very strict so I'd rather repent for the sins since Aqal hit me. I dunno if he can forgive such a person like me.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Courage is not the absence of fear but it is the will to go on.
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Working...
    X