I have a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a dream

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today".
    - Martin Luther King, Jr
    August 28, 1963

Someone was raving about this quote when another said that MLK didn't say anything original. He was merely repeating the words of what is now known as the "Last Sermon".

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action".
    - Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be Upon Him)
    Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H

Your thoughts.

And still they proclaim islam to be a backward religion.

Comment

those who r blind in their hearts will never see the truth....
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
        "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today".
        - Martin Luther King, Jr
        August 28, 1963

Someone was raving about this quote when another said that MLK didn't say anything original. He was merely repeating the words of what is now known as the "Last Sermon".

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action".

Your thoughts.

Ibrahim says: salaams to all

The Prophet(pbuh) merely conveyed what was already revealed by Allah (swt) , hence those are words of Allah (swt)

Check out.........

Qur'an Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

was salaam
        Ibrahim

There are No coincidences in life. Everything happens for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
          those who r blind in their hearts will never see the truth....
          I agree

------------------
          "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
          (11:55-56)

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
            "

Your thoughts.

SUBHAN ALLAH

Comment

Qur'an Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Comment

Dear Ppls, please excuse my jumping in on this discussion, but I want to add something to this:

to armughal: I think it is not the 'blindness' of 'others' but the complete indifference of the Muslims themesleves, which hinders others from seeing the Truth.

Comment

Working...
                X