For indian guppies(hindu religion).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For indian guppies(hindu religion).

Why do'nt indian govt allow muslims of india to slaughter cows, as the meat is so delicious

Before india came in to existence it was done, was no problem then!

BTW how can it call itself a secular when it prevents from such neccessary actions to poor minorities of india in the name of religion

India is not a secular country. This country has been run by the fundamental hard liner Hindu terrorists.
    Secularism is only to show the other face of these terrorists.

The Cow matter is very sensitive. I would not say any thing abut the Hindus having Cow as their Holy God or so but
    I would, very respectfully ask this question, if Cow is that sacred then why mostly Hindu restaurant owners in west (Including Americas, Europe and Australia) sell the Cow meat in their restaurants?

Comment

Nuts. Beef is freely available in most of the states.
      Some states like Gujrat may ban it, but they are within their rights to do so.
      For your information, most of the butchers in small towns are Muslims.
      And by the way, Beef is more a Western dish than a sub continental one.

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
        Nuts. Beef is freely available in most of the states.
        Dear Andha: My question was not regarding if the Cow Meat is available or not

Some states like Gujrat may ban it, but they are within their rights to do so.
        Banning something on the base of religions does not call a Secularism, It is called theocracy that was the point in the first post.

For your information, most of the butchers in small towns are Muslims.
        And by the way, Beef is more a Western dish than a sub continental one.
        Question was:
        Why HINDUS do it?

Comment

Beef is a western dish??I never knew that.Are you sure??? I mean muslims lived in subcontinent for over eight hundred years.What do you suppose that they ate all those years??Besides,the Muslims did not come form west,did they?

------------------
          Guzar Ja Aaqal Say aagay Ke Yeh Nur
          Chiragh-e-Rah Hai Manzil Nahi Hai

Comment

both nations erase each other with nukes
            what is big deal about cows?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mm10:
              Why do'nt indian govt allow muslims of india to slaughter cows, as the meat is so delicious

Not true... cow slaughter is allowed, not banned. cow slaughter is legal and NOT banned

alcohol is wonderful. why pak govt. does not allow it?

there was problem. e.g. in jahangir and akbar rule, cow slaughter was prohibited.

but in BJP rule, cow slaughter is allowed. long live BJP.

mm10, get ur basic facts right.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited January 22, 2002).]

Comment

I like a beer with my western, sizzled steak.
                This is one of the small pieces of heaven on
                this earth. I respect others beliefs, though.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by ZZ:
                  Originally posted by mm10:

Not true... cow slaughter is allowed, not banned. cow slaughter is legal and NOT banned

WRONG! cow slaughter is banned either by government or terrorist Hindus locally. This is what Indian friends tell us , and same is told by relatives.

alcohol is wonderful. why pak govt. does not allow it?

Pakistan is not SECULAR yet, Pakistan never claimed to be SECULAR, but Mushy is going to turn it into one pretty soon.

there was problem. e.g. in jahangir and akbar rule, cow slaughter was prohibited.

but in BJP rule, cow slaughter is allowed. long live BJP.

mm10, get ur basic facts right.

I don't know which particular state you are talking about, but in most of India its not easy to slaughter a cow.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited January 22, 2002).][/B]
                  ------------------
                  May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

let me repeat, cow slaughter is NOT banned. it is EASY to get BEEF also. even if it were banned, it wont make india less secular since eating beef is not necessity of life, nor beef eating is a necessary practice of any religion.

Even our admin Muzna had sometime written a message clarifying beef is easily available in India. so what r u talking about?

if u want to go and slaughter cow in temple, that is a different matter. but u can slaughter cow.

satanic verses is banned. but hussain can freely draw naked pictures of hindu godesses like saraswati. in the same spirit, cow slaughter is legal.

Comment

Quote:
                      BTW how can it call itself a secular when it prevents from such neccessary actions to poor minorities of india in the name of religion
                      -------------------------------------------
                      In India Cow slaughter is not banned, It is present everywhere. Gujarat took the first step of banning it. But, still you can get Beef in Gujarath.
                      ================================================== ========================================
                      Quote: Changez
                      WRONG! cow slaughter is banned either by government or terrorist Hindus locally. This is what Indian friends tell us , and same is told by relatives.
                      -----------------------
                      Changez, I do not know which friends of you tell this, but killing of cows in public is frowned upon. That is purely a religious sentiment. But, many slaughter houses do slain cows for belly feeding.

================================================== ========================================
                      Quote: Qaasim

Banning something on the base of religions does not call a Secularism, It is called theocracy that was the point in the first post.
                      -------------------------------------
                      Qaasim Bhai, there are so many rules and laws in Indian constitution which prohibits things based on religion, and culture. Secularism is a very broad vision which you have never experienced.
                      In India Muslims are governed by Muslim personal law. i.e. the Indian Penal Code is not applied to Muslim individuals for settling of civil cases. All other Indians have separate rules.
                      What do you infer from this, Dont you think our government is allowing freedom for muslims.
                      Can you expect any of your Islamic or even the west to have two different sets of laws to govern its people.
                      Indian Democracy is the Best and Vibrant Democracy, discrimination of individuals or minorities may be on an individual basis, but the ideology of this Nation is based on True Human Brotherhood. It is not just limited to Islamic Brotherhood.

Comment

Seeing is believing
                        I visited delhi once and never saw beef on meat shops(cow's meat) you can get Buffalo meat at some places but not cow's meat.

So again its buffalo beef not cow's if you understand the difference between two

And regarding democracy in India, it sucks like any third world democracy and you know it Consoling yourself and living in Alice's wonderland after all is not a bad idea

You can get at some places cow's meat behind closed doors as now more Hindu's have realized the taste for it and help in getting cow's meat.

Comment

Originally posted by mm10:
                          Seeing is believing
                          I visited delhi once and never saw beef on meat shops(cow's meat) you can get Buffalo meat at some places but not cow's meat.
                          did u see pork? is it banned too?

that simply means u dont know where to find. i have never seen a giraffe. does not mean that it does not exist or is banned.

if u want to make a statement that something is banned, better know for sure. and if u r proven wrong, apologize as gentleman would, though it is not a norm on this forum.

people who sell other meats like chicken or fish wont sell cow meat or pork so that they do not offend buyers and reduce their sale.

Comment

Fifa warns S Korea over dog meat

this dog meat is nothing to do with religen t all.
                            http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1640848.stm

Comment

that simply means u dont know where to find. i have never seen a giraffe. does not mean that it does not exist or is banned.

Yes!I know where to find, come to your neighbour's, and you would have nice Biryani on my part

if u want to make a statement that something is banned, better know for sure. and if u r proven wrong, apologize as gentleman would, though it is not a norm on this forum.

What does it make a difference if it is not sold openly in market and there have been riots on this issue, So you rather should apologize to ppl who could not taste the meat becoz of fear

people who sell other meats like chicken or fish wont sell cow meat or pork so that they do not offend buyers and reduce their sale.

You R too naive, buisnessmen never bring religion and politics in thier buisness.
                              Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X