What religion is this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What religion is this????

As stated by a certain group of people and one of the guppies (namely PakistaniAbroad) i thought that i shud consider ONLY AND ONLY the Quran when i call myself a muslim....
    so thats what i planed to do....
    and here r some basic actions i found out....

- the quran mentions that we need to pray 5 times a day so i will do that but since it has not a single verse on HOW to pray i will follow the christians and sing hymns in the mosque....
    maybe i'll add some rukoo and sajda to it as well cuz i do read these words mentioned in the Quran....

- the Quran mentions zakat but no exact figures for it....
    so why shud i waste my money paying 2.5% of the wealth i collected with so much har work....
    i'll pay off rupee as zakat from now....

- no beard....
    beard is only for taliban....
    Quran doesnt ask us to have beards....

- no need for tawaf and ehraam and other things n hajj....
    just gong to see Kaaba and maybe looking at safa and marwa (cuz they r mentioned in Quran) willsuffice for me....

- no Khilafat in Islam....
    the only form of government mentioned anyhwere is Quran is Kingdom....

- friday prayers and congregation and all is just a hype....
    Quran never mentioned such prayers....
    except once where it says that when u r caled for prayer on a friday hurry for it....

- no azaan mentioned in Quran....
    so bells ringing to announce rayer calls is good enuff....

- no celebration of eids for me now....
    Quran never says that we have any such thing....

wow....
    now Islam looks quite a religion....
    but is this the religion i see a billion people in the world following????

is this ISLAM that i am concluding????
    i dont think so....
    so i'll follow the Quran when its says (Surah 4: Verse 31) "Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

and i shall not be like those blinded from the Truth, who say that they follow Quran and ignore this verse completely....
    isnt this a part of THE HOLY QURAN ????

------------------
    Code:
            MUGHAL          ya mujhe afsar-e-shaahana banaaya hota
             _.+._          ya mera taaj gadaayana banaaya hota 
           (^\/^\/^)        
            \@*@*@/         nashaa-e-ishq ka gar zarf diya tha mujh ko
            {_____}         umar ka tang na paimaana banaaya hota
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Ibrahim says : salaams to all

Jazak Allahu Khair brother armughal

LOL! That is the beauty of PA’s new religion, with a new kalima that he already found in the Qur’an, he will establish his new religion in the years to come by spewing his notions on public forums. Hoping some fool will end up following him.

But I doubt Pakistaniabroad will want to consider your question for there are many missionaries from other religions sitting and monitoring Islamic forums and injecting disinformation about Islam and they are well equipped with Arabic and a sweet tongue to do the job.

Mind you I have met priests from the Vatican, who are fully conversant in Arabic involved in disseminating disinformation and trying to assimilate Islam into their folds. It is all about sweet love and being politically correct and rewriting the Qur’an by changing its meanings to suit everyone

Was salaam
    Ibrahim

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
      Mind you I have met priests from the Vatican, who are fully conversant in Arabic involved in disseminating disinformation and trying to assimilate Islam into their folds. It is all about sweet love and being politically correct and rewriting the Qur’an by changing its meanings to suit everyone
      the Quran tells us how to deal with such people....
      if we r strong in faith, inshaallah, these misled conjurers will not deceive us with such illusions....
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

damn, that just blew my mind!
        way-to-go guys

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Jazak Allah, brother armughal for pointing out the falacies in the thinking of those who say that they follow only the Qur'an.

------------------
          Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

I dont see mister PA responding to this thread in all his fury

There are enemimes of islam among the righteous posting as muslims but being nothing more then conspirators against them.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
              As stated by a certain group of people and one of the guppies (namely PakistaniAbroad) i thought that i shud consider ONLY AND ONLY the Quran when i call myself a muslim....
              so thats what i planed to do....
              and here r some basic actions i found out....

- the quran mentions that we need to pray 5 times a day so i will do that but since it has not a single verse on HOW to pray i will follow the christians and sing hymns in the mosque....
              maybe i'll add some rukoo and sajda to it as well cuz i do read these words mentioned in the Quran....

- the Quran mentions zakat but no exact figures for it....
              so why shud i waste my money paying 2.5% of the wealth i collected with so much har work....
              i'll pay off rupee as zakat from now....

- no beard....
              beard is only for taliban....
              Quran doesnt ask us to have beards....

- no need for tawaf and ehraam and other things n hajj....
              just gong to see Kaaba and maybe looking at safa and marwa (cuz they r mentioned in Quran) willsuffice for me....

- no Khilafat in Islam....
              the only form of government mentioned anyhwere is Quran is Kingdom....

- friday prayers and congregation and all is just a hype....
              Quran never mentioned such prayers....
              except once where it says that when u r caled for prayer on a friday hurry for it....

- no azaan mentioned in Quran....
              so bells ringing to announce rayer calls is good enuff....

- no celebration of eids for me now....
              Quran never says that we have any such thing....

wow....
              now Islam looks quite a religion....
              but is this the religion i see a billion people in the world following????

is this ISLAM that i am concluding????
              i dont think so....
              so i'll follow the Quran when its says (Surah 4: Verse 31) "Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

and i shall not be like those blinded from the Truth, who say that they follow Quran and ignore this verse completely....
              isnt this a part of THE HOLY QURAN ????

armughal are u suggesting that, What Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teached us is of no use , and I"Slam is not what Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teached us( astaghfiruallah). ?????

------------------
              .::. FlameZz of Love .::.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:

armughal are u suggesting that, What Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teached us is of no use , and I"Slam is not what Prophet Muhammad (SAW) teached us( astaghfiruallah). ?????

O GOD!!!!
                if u read it more closely u'll know what i am suggesting....
                but just to give u a hint, u r looking at it *upside down*....

Comment

Comment

What faith do you practice Sarah ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac:
                      What faith do you practice Sarah ?
                      Anybodies faith should be nobodies problem. We come here to discuss our ideas and thoughts not our faith. I think Sarah is right in what she had said. This forum is for religion and not particularly for islam. So if anybody feels islam has any loop holes (nauz billah) then we should prove it through logic and proof.

------------------
                      ".........because sad eyes never lie"

Comment

sorry sarah....
                        i dont know what the purpose of this forum or this site is....

but i know my duty as a muslim that has been put in me by Allah, which wud be to set straight anyone who has problems with Islam....

Comment

Jesus Christ is allowed a quiet observation of the 'Christians'.
                          • He is astonished that he is considered to be the Son of God!
                          • He learns that people have formed the concept of trinity. God, The Holy Spirit and Him were considered "Three to be one, one to be three"
                          • People believe he was tortured and put to death by the Jews on the Cross
                          • The Cross is the holiest of holy symbol in this religion.
                          • People believe he was resurrected.
                          • He sees a convoluted sin theory prevalent among people who think that Jesus the Savior, died to absolve everyone of their sins.
                          • He sees confessions going on which say your sins are forgiven if you confess them.
                          • His Birthday is celebrated in Winters and old pagan rituals of handing ornaments to trees is now a religious ceremony.
                          • There is a huge system of clergy and religious beliefs are handed down through this chain. There is a a Pope, who is now the leader of the faith.
                          • Women are chastised for being 'impure'. People think they were made out of man's spare rib. Ejection from heaven is blamed on Eve. They are treated inequally.
                          • He learns that among others, people took his teachings from Paul, a man who never even saw him, but was at the forefront spreading disinformation. Accounts were conveyed by memory and were only written down hundreds of years after his demise.
                          • People consider it their religious duty to go to Church every Sunday. Inside they sing songs to praise Jesus.
                          • He learns that the Christian Church organized this religion, introduced various changes over a period of time to adjust to political and social gains and there are over a billion followers and it's the largest faith in the world.

And Jesus Wonders.. WHAT RELIGION IS THIS?

------------------
                          This Space For Rent
                          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I don't know why Pakistaniabroad is going on a tangent about Christianity instead of giving her opinion on Armughal's post, point by point.

Comment

pakistani abroad there should be some amount
                              of paganism and fun in religen otherwise
                              it gets to be too sterile and destroys the native cultures.

Comment

Working...
                              X