Allah will punish u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allah will punish u

Who r we to tell this to anyone? Why do we say to people (over little things/mistakes) tthat they will be punished by Allah? How can we decide this?
    That too when almost on every page of Quran its written: Allah bara raheem hey.
    Wo maaf karney wala hey.
    Aur kuch ajub nahi key wo tumharey gunnah baksh dey.

Do we really have a right to decide who will be punished and who wont be? And if we don't then why we do it?
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

thats the problem with too many muslims these days....
    they remember that Allah is RAHEEM and KAREEM and forget that He is also JABBAR nd QAHHAR....

and from the verses of the Quran, on the day of judgement, the NAMES Allah has used for Himself (leman elmulk-alyoum, lillahi wahed elqahhar)....
    so we shud see that the Judge on that Day shall judge us from our deeds and not simply forgive everyone....

Allah knows the best....
    we can just say from what our minds think....
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

thats the problem with too many muslims these days....
      they remember that Allah is RAHEEM and KAREEM and forget that He is also JABBAR nd QAHHAR....

and from the verses of the Quran, on the day of judgement, the NAMES Allah has used for Himself (leman elmulk-alyoum, lillahi wahed elqahhar)....
      so we shud see that the Judge on that Day shall judge us from our deeds and not simply forgive everyone....

Allah knows the best....
      we can just say from what our minds think....
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

In my, view they do not "Decide" whether one would be punished; for they don't have the power; rather they try puting a stop to something which is un-Islamic by reminding of Allah's punishment...

This is called "Amar Bil Maroof Wa Nahi Ani-lmunkar", which is an obligation on every Muslim to practice.

Below is a Hadith posted by Ms. Sadiaa in one of her threads. I hope it helps.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - 3.673:
        Narrated An-Nu`man bin Bashir:

The Prophet said, "The example of the person abiding by Allah's order and restrictions in comparison to those who violate them is like the example of those persons who drew lots for their seats in a boat. Some of them got seats in the upper part, and the others in the lower. When the latter needed water, they had to go up to bring water (and that troubled the others), so they said, 'Let us make a hole in our share of the ship (and get water) saving those who are above us from troubling them. So, if the people in the upper part left the others do what they had suggested, all the people of the ship would be destroyed, but if they prevented them, both parties would be safe."

------------------
        You see, one thing is, I can live with doubt and uncertainty and
        not knowing. I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing
        than to have answers which might be wrong.
        I don't feel frightened not knowing things, by being lost in a
        mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me.

Comment

Working...
        X