Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emails/articles I came across this week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails/articles I came across this week...

Define Your Limits

BISMILLAH.

Surah Al Hujurat (49)

Ayah # 1

O ye who believe! put not yourselves forward before Allah and His Apostle (SAW): But fear Allah: for Allah is He who hears and knows all things.

DEFINE YOUR LIMITS!

How?

Hey that’s simple!

Let Quran and Hadith rule your life! You will succeed in this world as well as in the next, InshaAllah.

Give it a try. It’s not difficult.

BUT WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW QURAN AND SUNNAH?

Because doing this will keep you away from all kinds of afflictions, InshaAllah. If you follow Quran and Sunnah, you will automatically find solutions to ALL your problems.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Quran is a book from Allah for you. Prophet (SAW)’s life was a practical example of Quran.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was a human… just like all of us. If he could follow Quran, so can we!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Assalamu Aliakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

I'm POSSIBLE

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,
    God has a positive answer for it.

We say, "It's impossible".
    God says: "All thing are possible".

We say, "I'm too tired."
    God says: "I will give you rest".

We say, "Nobody really loves me".
    God says: "I love you"

We say, "I can't go on."
    God says: "My grace is sufficient."

We say, "I can't figure things out."
    God says: "I will direct your steps."

We say, "I can't do it."
    God says: "You can do all things"

We say, "It's not worth it."
    God says: "It will be worth it."

We say, "I can't forgive myself."
    God says: "I forgive you."

We say, "I can't manage."
    God says: "I will supply all your needs."

We say, "I'm afraid."
    God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear".

We say, "I'm always worried and frustrated".
    God says: "Cast all your cares on ME".

We say, "I don't have enough faith."
    God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith."

We say, "I'm not smart enough."
    God says: "I give you wisdom."

We say, "I feel all alone."
    God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you."

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"

Comment

A Poem About Death......

..Changes that dust might have wrought in there handsome faces, and how
      their
      bodies might have decayed how their children were orphaned, their wives were
      widowed, how their relatives were left to weep over their loss, how their
      fortunes
      were distributed and how their clothes were left behind (never to be worn by
      them
      again) One should then say to oneself 'I shall have to suffer the same
      fate'...

How these people that are lying in their graves used to laugh and talk in
      meetings
      how they indulged in lusts but are now lying in the dust?....

They did not like to talk of death but have fallen a prey to it ?...

They were intoxicated by their youthful vigour but are lying today in the
      graves
      forsaken and uncared for. How deeply absorbed they were in the affairs of
      the world
      but now their hands and feet are scattered about and the worms are crawling
      on their
      tongues their bodies have become food for worms how heartidly they laughed
      but now their teeth have decayed and fallen out they made ambitions, plans
      and arrangements for many years to come , though death loomed their heads
      little did they know on the last day of their life that they were destined
      to spend that very night in the grave!!!! The same is the case with me i am
      busy making arrangements for years to come and i dont know what is going to
      happen tomorrow?!!!

Brothers and sisters what have u preperred?......

Pass this on to a friend and remind them what every human being shall taste!

------------------

Comment

Random Verses

Surah Al-An'am(6) Ayah 125: (Interpretors: M Al-Hilali & M Muhsin Khan)

And whomsoever Allâh wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islâm, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allâh puts the wrath on those who believe not.

Surah Al-Qalam(68) Ayah 8-9: (Interpretors: M Al-Hilali & M Muhsin Khan)

So (O Muhammad p.b.u.h) obey not the deniers [(of Islâmic Monotheism those who belie the Verses of Allâh), the Oneness of Allâh, and the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ), etc.]

They wish that you should compromise (in religion out of courtesy) with them, so they (too) would compromise with you.

Surah At-Taghabun(64) Ayah 7-8: (Interpretors: M Al-Hilali & M Muhsin Khan)

The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad p.b.u.h): "Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did, and that is easy for Allâh.

Therefore, believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and in the Light (this Qur'ân) which We have sent down. And Allâh is All-Aware of what you do.

Comment

Thursday, 31, May 2001
          Medicine of Koran

*We will show them Our signs in countries and themselves, until it becomes
          clear to them, that this is true.*
          (Surah ôElucidatedö; 53)

One of Swiss pharmaceutical companies has started producing a newest
          medicine called ôMedicine of Koranö, which allows the treatment of cataract
          that leads to partial or total blindness without surgery and during one
          hour.

As the newspaper ôAr-Rayaö, published in Qatar, writes this drug, which was
          synthesized by an Egyptian doctor Abdulbasit Muhammad from the secretions of
          human sweat glands and has an effectiveness of 99% with complete absence of
          side effects, was registered in Europe and USA. It is also reported that
          one of the Swiss companies produces the new drug in the form of liquid and
          eye drops.

The source of inspiration is Surah ôYousufö:
          According to the newspaper, Dr. Abdulbasit Muhammad, who emphasized that he
          obtained his inspiration from the Surah ôYousufö told the following about
          the medicine named ôDrug of Koranö:

ôOnce in the morning I was busy reading the Surah ôYousufö. My attention
          lingered over the eighty-fourth and successive ayahs. They tell that
          prophet Yakub, who was mourning his son Yousuf (Peace be upon both of them!)
          in sadness and grief, got his eyes turned white and later, when people cast
          over the sorrow-stricken fatherÆs face the shirt of his son Yousuf, vision
          returned to him and he could see like before. Here, I started pondering.
          What could be there in the shirt of Yousuf? Finaly I reached the decision
          that nothing except sweat could be on it. I concentrated my thoughts over
          the sweat and its composition. Then, I proceeded to laboratory research. I
          carried out a series of experiments on rabbits. The results turned out to
          be rather positive. Later, I performed treatment on 250 volunteer patients
          by administering the drug twice a day during two weeks. Finally, I achieved
          a 99% success and told, ôThis is the miracle of Koran!ö.

The doctorÆs condition:
          A. Muhammad also remarked that he presented the results of his research to
          appropriate instances in Europe and USA dealing with patenting of new
          discoveries for consideration and after the confrimation that came once
          tests and research were performed he concluded a contract with an apirant
          Swiss company on the medicineÆs production with one condition: place the
          name ôMedicine of Koranö on the package. In the words of the Egyptian
          scientist, the company accepted his condotion and started producing the
          newest drug.

According to the materials of newspaper ôAkitö, Turkey, with reference to
          ôAr-Rayaö, Qatar

Abdullatif Al-Turki , Kavkaz-Center

Comment

Bismillah-i-Rahmaan-i-Raheem

How did it come about, and who started it? The numerals 786 in no way
            represents 'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-Raheem and is not the way of the
            Sunnat.
            If one fears abuse of the letter, etc. 'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-
            Raheem' should be recited verbally at the beginning of the letter
            which will suffice for the written script. ~(By Mufti Ebrahim Desai -
            Jamiat KZN)~

Can number 786 replace the holy name of Allah (swt)

The innovation of writing '786' replacing 'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-
            Raheem has been adopted for a long time and the majority of the Ummah
            is still indulged in it inadvertently. Apart from the common folk,
            the scholars also pay no attention toward it and to avoid disrespect
            to the Holy Words they use it in their letters and documents. They
            adopt it as 'correct' and 'better' way to invite Allah's blessings
            and have also started replacing the Holy Words by this number on
            their houses, offices, buildings, etc.Unfortunately, this tendency is
            gradually gaining momentum.

But, do we see this number instead of the Holy Words in the Holy
            Qur'aan? Can we remove 'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-Raheem' from the top
            of Surah al-Faatiha and replace them with the number 786? Obviously
            not.

If we study the Qur'aan, we see it carries the holy words in a letter
            from Prophet Solomon (pbuh) to the Queen of Sheeba - Bilqis - who was
            an infidel at that time. Even Prophet Muhammad (salla lalhu alayhi wa
            sallam) in his letters to different heads of states and governments
            used the holy words at the top. Therefore, whosoever uses 786 with
            the intention to obtain Allah's blessings is a misguided person and
            any attempt to justify it is ignorance.Islam's foundation is laid on
            the belief in Tawheed (oneness of God).If we associate anyone with
            Allah's exalted names orally or practically, we would be committing
            infidelity which is an unpardonable sin. The Qur'aan warns us, one
            who finds a rival against Allah, Allah will never allow him to enter
            paradise, and his abode is the hell.

The letters by the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) to non-
            Muslim Kings and chiefs bear the holy words 'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-
            Raheem'.Did the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and his
            companions respect the Holy Words less than we do? Was the
            verse, 'Today I have completed your religion for you', revealed to
            the Prophet (salla llahu alayhi wa sallam) or to the so-called
            scholars of our age who are all bent on amending the Divine
            principles. Similarly, some Muslims replace Allah's name by the
            number '66' and the Prophet's name by '92'. But if one ask, the
            number '420' is used against somebody's name and he is called '420'.
            Can he bear such an insult? Calling someone by a nick name is a sin.
            Allah Ta'ala says, 'Don't call one another by nick names'. If Allah
            prohibits the use of nicknames for fellow human beings, how can He
            allow the use of such insulting replacement number for Himself and
            His Prophet (salla llahu alayhi wa sallam).

'Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-Raheem' has great significance in the
            Qur'aan and Muslims are ordered to begin any work in the names
            Allah,not in the number of '786' or by any other substitution.

Source :Fozail Aqdas Ghazali, The Message Saudi Gazette, Friday
            - September 29, 1995

Comment

Working...
            X