Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some questions

1) wuzzo beth kur karna zaroori hey?

2) What is the time period for each mamaz? kub sey kub tuk purh suktey hain?

3) Just name the surrahs that are about hijab or women's dress.

Thanks in advance.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

1- I donot think so. I dont remember any mention of it in ahadith. But then again..i dont know much.

2- Ask someone else.

3- Soorah Al-Ahzab has an ayah near the end. There probably are be others that i am not awhere off.

Comment

Originally posted by fantastic1:
      1) wuzzo beth kur karna zaroori hey?
      its easier to do wudu sitting but no u don't have to sit

2) What is the time period for each mamaz? kub sey kub tuk purh suktey hain?
      the best prayer is made on time and not delayed an hour later.
      Fajr: before sunrise
      Zuhr: before sun goes down from its highest point
      Asr: b4 darkness starts to come over
      Mughrib: after sunset
      Isha: b4 tahajud (around 2AM)
      But its best if u pray on time.

not sure, others can help u on that

Thanks in advance.
      taking advance thanx and counting . . . wait a minute your short! oye! hum se bay-maani

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Let me give you a valuable tool, which I am sure many of the members will find very useful. Search Quran by Subject

In any case, the verse is in Sura - An Noor 24:31
        31. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islām), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allāh to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful[].

[This message has been edited by Pristine (edited January 24, 2002).]

Comment

24:31 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.

AoA, I'll see if I can find any more verses from Quran.

------------------
          "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
          (11:55-56)

Comment

========================================

They are Surah al-Nur verse 30-31 and Surah al-Ahzab verse 59.

--------
            Surah al-Ahzab verse 59 reads:

O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outergarments (jilbabs) close around them; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle.
            ------

------------------
            "There is no responsibility on us except conveying the truth".
            -S. Abul A'la Maududi

Comment

Working...
            X