• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jihad!

O Muslim! O Muslim! Why we ask you why?

From Jihad you run away?
    What is the matter, why? Why do you sway?

When Allah tells you go and fight
    Remove the dust and clear your sight,
    You know for sure this cause is right.
    And yet you run away

When the doors of Jannah 're open wide,
    And the Houri's calling to her side,
    In peace, forever to abide.
    And yet you run away

When innocent children are crying,
    Your brothers, sisters, are dying,
    In pain the elders are sighing.
    And yet you run away

When Allah's made your way so clear,
    And Paradise is very near,
    Calling from front and from rear.
    And yet you run away

Is the worldly life so pleasing that,
    You give up Paradise for that?
    And upon yourself take Allah's wrath?!
    And still you run away

From Jihad you run away?
    What is the matter why? Why do you sway?"

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Revolutions don't die, they get recycled.

Comment

good one brother .i wish Allah give us strength to go and fight the evil and bless us with the most precious death of all "shadah" ameen summ ameen

Comment

I have a question!!!

Can an individual or an organization call for Jihad when the Muslim govenment of that country is an allies with the Kufar?

Comment

Originally posted by Qaasim:
          I have a question!!!

Can an individual or an organization call for Jihad when the Muslim govenment of that country is an allies with the Kufar?
          Well when the Communists took power in Afganistan, the Professor of Shariah Law, at Kabul University, Burhuddin Rabbani, declared Jihad against them.

I figure that a guy who was the foremost expert in Afghanistan on Islamic Law at the time would know whether or not an individual or organization could declare Jihad --- and he did so.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

I have a question!!!

Assalamo alaikum

Brilliant question!

We can see from history of the muslim world that when ever an enemy transgressed against the muslim ummah or whenever they attacked the islamic aqeedah there was always a mechanism to put the problem to an end. This mechanism was the government of the Islamic state itself and so the Jihad was never a separate aspect from the government rather the government funded the jihad and trained the muslim soldiers to fight in the way of Allah(swt). It was also the foriegn policy of the state. The hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) "The Imam (leader) is a shield from which you fight behind and from where you protect yourself". This hadith is describing that the leader is the protection of the ummah and so it is thier responsibilty to secure them. To answer your question, Jihad in the context you are talking about is permited as the enemy is atacking muslim land and so the people capable of fighting (i.e. the armies)are obliged to fight and the people who want to go do not need the permission of a corupt puppet leader as he disobeys Allah anyway. We should rather understand that we as muslims need to emulate the model of the prophet(saw)and he conducted Jihad after a viable entity (state) was established and from there the muslims were able to defend themselves unlike in makkah. This mechanism,the khilafah state, is needed today as the rulers are not the shields but they are the chains around the neck of the muslim ummah.

Salaam

Comment

I have a question!!!

No. A person or an organization can't call for Jihad, only the Aulamaan can call for jihad.

Comment

Originally posted by appkiamaanat:

only the Aulamaan can call for jihad.
                What is Aulamaan?

Did you mean a religion scholar?

Comment

Working...
                X