Maybe our time is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe our time is over

I don't know where this is from or who wrote this, I received it through email and thought it was worth passing on...and worth thinking about.

MAYBE OUR TIME IS OVER

I start with the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

May Allah forgive me for all the sins I have done & I am doing, intentionally and non-intentionally. Amin.

The reason for this article is that I believe that we have reached a point in time where we (Pakistanis) might cease to exist. We (Pakistanis) might not be able to do much about it but there is one thing that we can do and that is ask Allah for forgiveness
    (TAUBA). And that is the only reason for this article to inform and do Tauba before its too late for us.
    The question is why we might cease to exist (Allah knows best & I am just a humble person who knows nothing). I might be wrong or may be too emotional but following is given a set of reasons for you to ponder on and assess the situation yourself (all
    these reasons are written keeping in view the specific current scenario prevailing in Pakistan):

A) TAUHEED
    More than 100,000 Prophets and Messengers came from Allah and all began with ONE message, i.e., belief in Oneness of Allah. They all preached against SHIRK and invited to Tauheed. This one message was common to all the preaching. And that
    was the message that our Prophet (PBUH) also brought to us.
    Prophet (PBUH) specifically told us to ask from Allah and to pray to Allah alone. But with time, we also deviated from this message like all the nations before us. We made tombs and mosques over tombs when some pious mandied. We started believing that dead pious men can listen to our supplications and help us. We did all the stuff that Musrekeen-e-Makkah used to do and we committed the biggest crime: SHIRK. And today we have organizations that protect those tombs and graves. We have people who go there and give offerings that should be given for Allah alone. We believe in Whadat-ul-Wujud (being part of God).

And what does Quran and Prohet (PBUH) tell us:
    1) Every living thing has to die
    2) The dead cannot listen
    3) Ask Allah for help alone
    4) Allah is closer to you than your SHAH-RAG
    5) Allah listens to your supplications and he accepts them
    6) Don't do shirk
    7) Don't give offerings except to Allah
    8) Don't make mosques over graves
    9) One common point was SHIRK for the nations that were destroyed before us
    10) If you find any grave which is higher in size above the ground than bring it down to earth
    11) And there are endless instructions in Quran & Sunnah telling us to stay away from SHIRK

B) HOMOSEXUALITY
    From Quran, we learn, that the nation of Hazrat Lut was destroyed because of homosexuality (in addition to the SHIRK they used to do).And what do we find today in our country. In one part of our country, homosexuality is quite common. And in large cities, anyone can get boys for homosexual act at bus stations. Pir Wadhai is one very common spot in twin cities of Islamabad and RawalPindi. This practice is also common in boys hostels, in universities. And unfortunately, so is the opposite of homosexuality.
    Just remember, a whole nation was destroyed because of it.
    May Allah forgive for what we do. Amin.

C) PROPER WEIGHING OF ITEMS
    The nation of Hazrat Shoaib was destroyed because they did not use to weigh according to the proper weight (in addition to the SHIRK they used to do). And today, whether its gas or petrol, meat shop or vegetable (etc), non-accurate weights are common everywhere. We have become dishonest. And this property is not among certain specific group, but its common in all of Pakistan.
    Just remember, a whole nation was destroyed because of it.

D) JUSTICE
    Remember the time when a woman from upper class family committed the crime of stealing and when people came to Prophet (PBUH) to forgive her and when a companion of the Prophet asked the Prophet (PBUH) to forgive her. Didn't he say that nations before you were destroyed because they used to forgive criminals from upper class and used to give harshest punishments to criminals from lower class.
    Do you think that applies to us too?
    Just remember, many nations were destroyed because of it.

E) AFGHANISTAN: WE ARE WITH?
    We openly supported US and UK and we turned our backs to Taliban. Was it a right or wrong decision? Logically, it was a right decision because we saved ourselves (Sab say phalay Pakistan);
    But of course at the cost of Muslim men, women and children.
    We say that Taliban were too stubborn to hand over Osama.
    They should have done the same that we did and should have handed over Osama and his Al-Qaida members to US without any proof.
    They should have accepted the slavery like we did.
    They should have stabbed the Muslims in back too like we did.
    They should have handed Muslims to Christians who asked for refuge when the whole Muslim world of 2 billion was not prepared to give them refuge
    They should have also accepted the law and justice of Christians & Jews instead of Islam just like we did.
    After all we (not Allah) saved ourselves, didn't we. And what does Allah says, what should have been our stand:

5-51. O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for allies; they are allies of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for an ally, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

5-52. But you will see those in whose hearts is a disease hastening towards them, saying: We fear lest a calamity should befall us; but it may be that Allah will bring the victory or a punishment from Himself, so that they shall be regretting on account of
    what they hid in their souls.

5-53. And those who believe will say: Are these they who swore by Allah with the most forcible of their oaths that they were most surely with you? Their deeds shall go for nothing, so they shall become losers.

5-54. O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islamic way of life), then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive
    hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

5-55. Only Allah is your Vali (ally) and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

5-56. And whoever takes Allah and His apostle and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

5-57. O you who believe! do not take for guardians those who take your religion for a mockery and a joke, from among those who were given the Book before you and the unbelievers; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah if you are believers. I have only the following to say to those, who even after reading these verses say that "we were left with no option":

We had two options, either to die with honor for Allah alone or to save our life and live as a humiliating slave just to get a humiliating death. And we chose the later one.

F) TORA BORA MUJAHEDEEN
    To finally put the nail in the coffin, we arrested the Mujahedeen who crossed over from Tora Bora to Pakistan. We martyred many of them who were the best of Muslims living today. Infact they were the only ones who had the courage to stand for Allah
    alone even knowing that they didn't have enough weapons to fight with. And to tell Christians & Jews that Islamic law is better than their law and to tell them that they are not their allies. And not only this, we handed them over to Christians for torture and
    we facilitated the interrogation process.

Allah says: 2-120. And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion (way of life). Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you,
    you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.

3-118. O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and
    what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

9-16. What! do you think that you will be left alone while Allah has not yet known those of you who have struggled hard and have not taken any one as an adherent besides Allah and His Apostle and the believers; and Allah is aware of what you do.

9-23. O you who believe! do not take your fathers and your brothers for guardians if they love unbelief more than belief; and whoever of you takes them for a guardian, these it is that are the unjust.

9-24. Say: If your fathers and your sons and your brethren and your mates and your kinsfolk and property which you have acquired, and the slackness of trade which you fear and dwellings which you like, are dearer to you than Allah and His Apostle and
    striving in His way, then wait till Allah brings about His command: and Allah does not guide the transgressing people. We sided with Christians and Jews. We made our choice very clear.

G) IS THERE A WAY OUT
    There is one nation in history, the Nation of Hazrat Younis. Allah decided to destroy that nation. Sensing that, Hazrat Younis left earlier than the time he should have left. Realizing that the Prophet has left them, they fell on their foreheads and asked Allah
    for forgiveness, They cried and repented and did Tauba. And Allah accepted their Tauba and removed the destruction that was being brought on them. That is the solution. That we do Tauba and ask for His Forgiveness.Allah is oft-forgiving. Inshallah, He will not only forgive us but will also open a way for us to live with pride.
    But what is the possibility of following this way. Very REMOTE.

H) FOR THOSE IN THE RULING CLASS
    Today India is right on the borders asking to hand over the terrorists. And why do you ask for proof and why do you quote international laws etc. Didn't Taliban ask for the proof. Didn't they even offer to hand over Osama to third neutral country? But you
    said that US had enough proof (although not enough to show to world). So today again US had enough proof to put those in terrorist list who are announced as terrorists by India. Today again you have only one way out, i.e., hand them over. And
    it appears that you will do that too.

You think that you are strong enough to fight with India. You keep on repeating that:
    we are not Taliban,
    we are not Afghanistan,
    we will show them,
    we are a nuclear power,
    we we we....
    To be quite honest we are nothing without Allah and His Help. And unfortunately we have made a mockery out of HIM.
    But its not your fault only. We as a nation has done enough crimes and we as a nation has kept silent on your crimes too.
    Maybe time has come for us to pay back.
    Maybe time has come for us to be rolled back like:
    o The Muslims of Spain
    o The Muslims of Baghdad (destroyed by Tataris)
    o The Muslims of Sub-continent (became slaves for 100 years)
    o The Muslims of Turkey (the earthquake that rocked Turkey recently)
    o And the list goes on.

I) OUR DESTINY
    What is our destiny? May Allah forgive me but it appears to be some sort of destruction.
    Its time to:
    Do Tauba
    Ask Allah for forgiveness
    To repent
    Ya- Allah, We have done heinous crimes but still we are hopeful of Your Mercy
    Ya- Allah, We repent
    Ya- Allah, We ask for forgiveness
    Ya- Allah, We do Tauba
    Ya- Allah, I know there are many sins from which I cannot stop myself (because of my weak Iman) but I do believe that they are sins and I ask Your forgiveness
    Ya- Allah, I am not stubborn to believe that they are not sins, I don't justify them at all
    Ya- Allah, I ask for Your forgiveness in this world and in the Hereafter
    Ya- Allah, I feel that my nation will not stop itself from Shirk
    Ya- Allah, I feel my nation will not stop itself from sins that brought destruction to so many nations
    Ya- Allah, I feel that my nation will not turn its back to the support it has given to Christians & Jews
    Ya- Allah, I feel that my nation will not repent & mend its ways
    Ya- Allah, But still I ask you for Your forgiveness
    Ya- Allah, send someone who can lead us & guide us on the right path & take us out of this humiliating slavery
    Ya- Allah, but if our time is over than take me out of this nation
    Ya- Allah, Please don't keep me among a people who are to be punished
    Ya- Allah, Please make me among the people who are loved by You
    Ya- Allah, Please take me to that group of Muslims who are loved by You
    Ya- Allah, Please give me the choice to die for You alone and with honor
    Ya- Allah, Please accept my Tauba
    Ya- Allah, Please forgive me
    Ya- Allah, Please forgive me for doing nothing when Your beloved were being martyred
    Ya- Allah, Please forgive me for doing nothing to call people to Tauheed
    Ya- Allah, Please forgive me for doing nothing against Shirk
    Ya- Allah, Please forgive me for being part of the crimes committed by my nation
    Ya- Allah, I repent
    Ya- Allah, I repent
    Ya- Allah, I repent
    Amin
    Summa Amin

ps.Umm you guys, I don't want any fights & mudslinging etc.. I know there are parts which are controversial, but if you don't have anything constructive to say, i'd rather you not.

Comment

Shouldnt this be in the religion forum?

Comment

Some interesting facts, but kind of pretentious and preachy. Could have been done objectively, it would have been better.

Comment

This seems to be a great post to wake the people in Islam and have them rethinks their acts.
          Sleeping nations with alcoholic leaders can only live like slaves regardless of their faith.

[This message has been edited by Qaasim (edited January 09, 2002).]

Comment

I have so much to say about this article but wont do that.
            I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
            I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

!

[This message has been edited by Qaasim (edited January 10, 2002).]

Comment

GFQ
                  Realizing that the Prophet has left them, they fell on their foreheads and asked Allah
                  for forgiveness, They cried and repented and did Tauba. And Allah accepted their Tauba and removed the destruction that was being brought on them. That is the solution.
                  We do not want this, tell us some other way where we can be saved while we do all those things you asked us not to do?

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Qaasim (edited January 10, 2002).][/B][/QUOTE]

Comment

General to Religion

Comment

Why do we have all the evils collectively in one nation while other nations used to have only one evil and they were punished by Allah (SWT)?

Comment

Good, I hope the time is over for all Paki jihadis.

Comment

It depends whose time is up. So many people died and had their bodies vaporized into fumes with the wishes to see Pakistan destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                          X