Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO HIM WE RETURN

TO HIM WE RETURN

Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to us?
    (al-Mu'minun:115)

Say:"Allah gives you life, then ordains you to die, then He shall gather you to the Day of Resurrection, there is no doubt about it, but most of the people do not know."
    (al-Jaathiya-26)

And they say: "It is only our life in this world, we shall die, and we live, and only time can make us perish." And they have no knowledge of that, they are merely following conjecture.
    (al-Jaathiya: 24)

They ask you, (O Muhammad), about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say "its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the Heavens and the earth (ie it is a source of concern, worry, fear). It will not come upon you except unexpectedly.".....
    (al-A'raf: 187)

The Striking Calamity- What is the Striking Calamity?
    And what can make you know what is the Striking Calamity? It is the day when people will be like moths, dispersed, and the mountains will be like wool fluffed up. Then as for one whose scales are heavy (with good deeds), He will be in a pleasant life. But as for one whose scales are light, his refuge will be an abyss (ie the pit of Hellfire). And what can make you know what that is? It is a Fire intensley hot.
    (al-Qari'ah: 1-11)

CLOSER AND CLOSER TO MANKIND COMES THIER RECKONING: YET THEY HEED NOT AND THEY TURN AWAY.
    (Al-Anbiya': 1)

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

*sigh*

All this is gonna go soon.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Working...
    X