Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Sure we are not among such people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Sure we are not among such people....

Beware of showing off and the love of making oneself appear to be superior to one’s peers. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever seeks knowledge in order to compete with the scholars or to prove himself superior to the ignorant or to make the people look up to him, Allaah will cause him to enter Hell.” (narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 2654; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i).

The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Tawraat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey which carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them). How bad is the example of people who deny the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah. And Allaah guides not the people who are Zaalimoon (polytheists, wrongdoers, disbelievers)”
    [al-Jumu’ah 62:5]

Jazakallah khair

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Comment

JazaakumAllaah khair for this vital and timely reminder.

WasSalaam

---------------
      "No leaf fall except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Comment

thanx for sharin'..JazakAllah khair

------------------
        The signs of a hypocrite are three: when he speaks he lies, when he promises he breaks it, and when entrusted he betrays his trust.
        -The Holy Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH)

Comment

Jazak Allah, brother.

Nowadays most questions being raised are not for knowledge; but to create unneccessary debates where people are trying to project their views and not rules of the shariah.

------------------
          Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

Originally posted by FactFinder:
            Jazak Allah, brother.

Nowadays most questions being raised are not for knowledge; but to create unneccessary debates where people are trying to project their views and not rules of the shariah.

Thanks a lot for your nice understanding of whats going on not only aorund us but in the whole muslim ummah.

I will further appreciate, if we can proceed one step forward to rectify this problem.Allah will inshallah reward all of us for our sincere efforts.

God knows better

Comment

we shud try to avoid this and also avoid being among those who falsely accuse others of wrong-doing....

what u might see as an act of "showing-off" might just be a sincere effort by the other person....

so best way to rectify it is to cure yourself....
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Working...
              X