X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBL, Islam & contradictions

Is OBL a representation of Islam?

Is OBL an enemy of Islam?

Many Islamic States have assisted USA in war against terrorism in Afghanistan. These States have accepted the proofs against OBL and his involvement in terror activities.

And we know that Muslims from different countries have voluntarily joined him in his self styled Islamic jihad.

what muslims countries have done is wrong....
    USA has no proof and has never shown any proof against OBL cuz of the obvious reasons that they dont have anything against him....
    we know that cuz if they had anything they wud not still be searching for any stupid proof nor presenting forged video-tapes....

coming back to the question, JEHAD is not self-made by OBL, its is a compulsion for all muslims....
    and i dont think he has done anything wrong yet....

if you want to see the muslims' opinion ask the people, dont just see that one amn who sits in the ruler's seat....
    they DO NOT represent the general opinion....
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Obsession has no ending.

OBL is not a representation of Islam, now print it thousand of times and read it and see if you can remember it this time.

As far as "proof" is concerned, its a debatable issue, USA is still building/constructing proof against him. The famous/notorious video tape with lots of noise goes against US credibility. All the video tapes released/recorded of OBL were almost professional, only this had to be amateur and in this one he "confessed" .... whoaaa

It is JIHAD to defend one's country, to help someone defend his country, but it is not jihad to kill citizens of a country you don't like.

------------------
      May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

"...and i dont think he has done anything wrong yet"
        He has admitted to the bombings of the African embassies and issued a statement to kill American civliians to name just two. Are they not wrong?

Comment

These are proofs I think are enough to say OBL is not a rep of Islam:

- He gave a "fatwa" to remove kill all Americans in Muslim countries. Whether civilian or military.

- He does not condemn the attacks of Sep11. No Islamic scholar embraces those attacks.

- How can someone, who is a Muslim spend his life hiding and being humiliated. Look, being giving honour in this life is also in Allah's hand, and Allah does not humiliate one of his true servants like how Osama is being humiliated all around the world.

(Thats my thinking, as just as every human in this world, my views can change with time)

Comment

Who is OBL? A representation of Islam or an enemy of Islam?
            This question is a challenge to the scholars of Islam who day and night tell us that Islam is a peaceful religion.

There have been many prior to him, are revered in Islamic history, but criticized by non Islamic world for brutality and cruelty.

Comment

the only tru representation of Islam is in the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)....
              and I dont think OBL falls in any of the two categories u have put up....
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Working...
              X