~~~Importance of Sunnah~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~Importance of Sunnah~~~

A lot of ppl here(in religion forum) are askin' questions bout "sunnah"..hope this helps..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indeed, Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad PBUH) from amongst themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), and instructing them (in) the Book (the Quran) and Al-Hikmah [the wisdom and the Sunnah of the Prophet (i.e. his legal ways, statements and acts of worship)], while before that they had been in manifest error. (Surah Al-Imran: 164)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad PBUH) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day. And remembers Allah much. (Surah Al-Ahzab: 21)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say (O Muhammad PBUH to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah Al-Imran: 31)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------
    The signs of a hypocrite are three: when he speaks he lies, when he promises he breaks it, and when entrusted he betrays his trust.
    -The Holy Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH)

And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad PBUH) that you may obtain mercy. (Surah Al-Imran: 132)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------
    The signs of a hypocrite are three: when he speaks he lies, when he promises he breaks it, and when entrusted he betrays his trust.
    -The Holy Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH)

Comment

Moved from Image Gallery to Religion Forum

Comment

That's Wonderful, May Allah bestow upon you his blessings,Jazakallah-o-Khairan.

God knows better

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited January 10, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
        X