Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadith on ruling of 'Al Sufaha'

Hadith: Ibn Hibban and Al-Hakim narrated in Saheeh chain from Jabir Bin Abdillah (ra) that the Messenger (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said to Ka'ab Bin Ujrah: "O Ka'ab Bin Ujrah, may Allah give us refuge from the ruling of Al-Sufaha". They said: O Messenger of Allah: what is the ruling of 'Al-Sufaha'?. He (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Rulers who will be after me. They do not follow my guidnace, and they do not implement my Sunnah. The one who follows their lies, and helps them in their oppression, he is not from me, and I am not from him, and he will not enter my Hawd (paradise). And the one who did not believe their lies, and did not help them in their oppression, he is from me, and I am from him, and he will enter my Hawd".

Reference: Saheeh Ibn Hibban, and Al-Mustadrak by Al-Hakim.

Comment: The rulers in the hadith are those that implement the decisive kufr in the land, for the evidence of his saying (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) (not following my guidance and not implementing my sunnah) and the words here (sunnah and guidance) came general, so they are including that the ruler is not implementing any rule of a clear nature such as riba, hudood for non performance of salat, punishment for the woman not covering her hair etc. Undoubtedly the word (Sunnah) in the hadith is not meaning the nawafil, because the leaver of the nafila is not dispraised to Allah according to the true opinion of the usuli scholars.

The hadith is explicit in forbidding any one and every one from giving any help whether big or small, and whether with good intention or with bad intention to these rulers who reached an optimum of qubh and disobedience by the Messenger labelling them oppressors and by declaring that they will not enter the paradise. And also the one whom the Messenger (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said was innocent from this.

related documents ...

new today ...

Working...
X