X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mans Best Kept Secret: Revealed

Mans Best Kept Secret: Revealed
    By: Aaron Greenwich,17

Im real mad. Because ever since March 3rd 1998, Ive been searching for a point in my life. That day in March, I went to this party, you know one of those parties with high power music rockin the house, plenty of booze and endless variations of drugs, and plenty of well, to put it mildly shameless girls and drunk boys equals? So I guess I smoked too many joints, and I ended up in the hospital for three weeks. That gave me time to think over life.

Okay, we are born, grow older, wiser and each develop our own personalities…for better or worse. We all try to reach the tops of the world…and either we do or spend our life trying to. Basically we live to have more…always. Don't u see? You wake up, get dressed make yourself look good, go to school come back do your homework, have some fun and to sleep. And it never changes. All right then u graduate and go to work or raise some kids. But it keeps repeating. U know that saying "History repeats itself?" Then…we die. Now for some reason Humans spend so much time pondering over every single atom on earth except…Death. I know it scares them. Why wouldn't it? It happens to everyone and no one knows why. Well MOST people don't know why. But I do.

You think all those d*** cruel people who lived on this earth ( I can name millions) will get away with everything they did? And those few good will go un-rewarded?

So anyway we die. We leave behind everything. EVERYTHING. You think that that Porsche u spent your whole life trying to get…is going with u? The only thing that's going with u is your burial clothes and coffin….if that even. And there is one other thing…but its unseen. Your deeds. ALLLL the things u did in this life, good and bad, goes with you. And so were in the grave. What happens to you in the grave…. is another story but basically your body rots. I mean your "this life" body. The body that we had for (if we are lucky) 80 years is gone and with it our doings!

Alright so you're out of the picture. Gone. Then…. Fellow Americans if we are not here to live life like a party..whats the point? WHY DO WE LIVE? Why do so many people commit suicide? Because they never had the answer to the above question. Some people know. Some… And its mans best kept secret.
    I know what your thinking. "Oh god he's gonna preach us on religion. Not exactly. It's a WAY OF LIFE, and what if I told u its called ISLAM?

Im Christian. But in Christianty is a RELIGION not a WAY OF LIFE. 80% of Americans are "Christians" ,but sad to say, look at them . Homosexuality, suicide, drugs, adultery …even among there their own preachers is common. I should know. The old pastor at my church got kicked out for molesting a child. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm saying the facts. Besides that, it doesn't make sense. Neither do the other million "religions" found on this earth. They all claim to be simple religions, usually claiming in belief in one god…But they are lacking in on Truth.

Alright, Aaron get on to your point. Sure. What was my 1st sentence? I'm real mad. Why? Cause everyone knows about Islam. And they ignore it, hide it. Why did I learn everything in school except Islam? From Greek God sh** to Buddha. If u read one verse of Islam's book you will believe me. Guaranteed . Because it's the Truth. And its Mans best-kept secret. They hide it because it reminds them of the TRUE PURE REAL point of life..They want us to be just like them , monsters in disgiuse, filthy ,do every sin under the sun and call it a "life" and I will not fall again into that trap most of us fell into. I have a life. I have Islam.

I'm sorry Jean, Dad and mostly Gramps, a pious Christian who tried to change my views… Im stepping down from my old way of life AND my old religion. I started this letter as a Christian but I end it as a Muslim." I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the last messenger.

Always, Aaron

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
    Im Christian. But in Christianty is a RELIGION not a WAY OF LIFE. 80% of Americans are "Christians" ,but sad to say, look at them . Homosexuality, suicide, drugs, adultery …even among there their own preachers is common. I should know. The old pastor at my church got kicked out for molesting a child. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm saying the facts.
    Yes all of the above are among Christians as well as every other Religion or way of life, Islam included. You can't hide and isolate yourself from those people, they are part of our society whether we like it or not, they have to live on this earth with us. Adultry is adultry and religions can't cover-up the fact by allowing (ie: men to take more than one wife, etc., to save them from adultry), might not be against the law in some religions or way of life, but its still adultry by God's law and not Man's law. God's law means more than any Man-made law.

Comment

People of all faces exist in every culture and religion.

All I can comment on this from an Islamic Perspective is that Judaism was supposed to be the true religion but didn't and so did christianity then out came Islam out of the two which holds the truth. The last two revelations before Islam are tampered by man.

So I can safely say that Jews and Christians are the people of the book which is the Quran.

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
        So I can safely say that Jews and Christians are the people of the book which is the Quran.

'People of the Book' are those to whom a book was revealed by Allah (swt) before the Qur'an, i.e. Jews (Torait), Christians (Injeel) and Sabians (Sabur) and that is why they are known as that in the Qur'an.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited January 02, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Astronut:
          'People of the Book' are those to whom a book was revealed by Allah (swt) before the Qur'an, i.e. Jews (Torait), Christians (Injeel) and Sabians (Sabur) and that is why they are known as that in the Qur'an.
          Agreed. Only some clarification required.

The people to whom it was directed to were not the three as they exist today, I would prefer to relate the books to the Prophets to whom they were revealed. Dawood, Musa and Eesa (alaihe salam) received them to correct the people of the time. After some time, these people became what they are today.

The Message in all books is tawheed. The people also tampered with the texts and corrupted it beyond repair.

Thus, any person who is a Jew or Christian and believes in b]tawheed[/b] to some extent, may be forgiven. Allah is, ofcourse, arhamur rahemeen.

------------------
          Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodHeartedChic:Yes all of the above are among Christians as well as every other Religion or way of life, Islam included.
            Ibrahim says: Greetings of Peace to one and all,

Hi GHC, you may be right to some extent about ignorant Muslims not following their teachings and doing forbidden things. The difference, that has caught the mind of this young man is that, Islam, is still a practicing faith and still maintains its form as much as possible, whereas all other religions have shelved their teachings in order to be politically correct and keep the masses happy.

You can't hide and isolate yourself from those people, they are part of our society whether we like it or not, they have to live on this earth with us.
            Ibrahim says; Yes ! they are alive and have been given the freedom to live on this planet by God, but it is the duty of those who have witnessed their evil to separate from them and live a life that had been ordained by God. Hence I recall I quoted the verses where Christ said he came to separate even the family members within a family ( read http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum13/HTML/004171-2.html

Thus you see Muslims isolating themselves from this evils in order to maintain their faith , which is not normally the case in other religions . which is what the young man is conveying in principal , since he had lived a life in that environment before he had decided to change for the better.

Adultry is adultry and religions can't cover-up the fact by allowing (ie: men to take more than one wife, etc., to save them from adultry), might not be against the law in some religions or way of life, but its still adultry by God's law and not Man's law.
            Ibrahim says: This is where it shows how little you know about what God conveyed in the Bible and what Christ taught.

Let me expose you to what Christ said

Matthew 5: 27. "You have heard that it was said, `Do not commit adultery.'
            28. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

And how Muslims practice this by doing the following…………….

24: 30 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

31 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands their fathers their husbands' fathers their sons their husbands' sons their brothers or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons or their women or the slaves whom their right hands possess or male servants free of physical needs or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah that ye may attain Bliss

Thus the message is a consistent one , which NO Christian is practicing today even though it is taught by Christ and mentioned in the Gospel.

At the same time I note you seem to be misconceiving what has been approved for mankind with regards to marriage. ( Polygyny is particular) Which is also a consistent one throughout all revelations revealed to mankind.

The hindus were approved to marry 4 women as per their scriptures , just like Muslims …………

Read! Visnusmrti 24:1.

"Now a Brahmin may take four wives in the direct order of the (four) castes."

Read Rama’s ( hindu god) story , his father had 4 wives

Read Krishna’s ( hindu god) story , he had 16,108 wives

Now lets look at the Bible
            For those women who are unable to believe that the Bible had mentioned about polygyny , let us review the following verses. According to the Bible -

Genesis 16: 3, Hajar was given by Sarah as a wife to Abraham (RSV)

Exodus 21:10, If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing or marital Rights of the first wife. (RSV)

Deuteronomy 21:10-14, Captives can be married after mourning (RSV)

Deuteronomy 21:15, If a man has two wives, (RSV)

Duet 25:5, Widows can be taken over by the brother as a wife. (RSV)

2 Samuel 3:2-5, King David has six wives, and has six sons from these women. (RSV)

2 Samuel 5:13, David took more concubines and wives (RSV)

Judges 8:29, Jerub baal had many wives

1 Kings 11:3, Solomon had 700 pure wives and 300 concubines (RSV)

Proverb 18:22, He who finds a wife , finds what is good.

Isaiah 4:1, Seven women to take one man (RSV)

1 Timothy 3:2, Bishops can only have one wife

1Timothy 3:11, Deacons can have only one wife.

1Timothy 5:17, Elders of Church can have two wives

So, indeed, if God had forbidden polygyny , All the prophets would have had only one wife and if God had forbidden marriage, than HE would have not created the woman.

Surprisingly too, one might find it hard to believe, that divorce was also allowed in the Bible .

Just read Deuteronomy 24: 1-4, which states, A man can divorce a woman by writing her a certificate of divorce, if he dislikes her and than he is forbidden to re-marry her after another man had defiled her......

Matahew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery

Hence I have to take your comments as based on lack of knowledge and excuse you

God's law means more than any Man-made law. : )
            Ibrahim says; Absolutely,! : ) that is why I feel you are misguided and lack sufficient knowledge to understand why certain things were approved for mankind whilst others were forbidden to mankind. On the other hand , If you think, you are capable to invent you own laws and frame its as God’s that would be your own doing , not what God conveyed to mankind.

Best Regards
            Ibrahim

[B]There is no such thing as failure IF you are always learning[/B}

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
              [b] Ibrahim says: This is where it shows how little you know about what God conveyed in the Bible and what Christ taught.

Let me expose you to what Christ said

Matthew 5: 27. "You have heard that it was said, `Do not commit adultery.'
              28. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

And how Muslims practice this by doing the following…………….

24: 30 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

31 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands their fathers their husbands' fathers their sons their husbands' sons their brothers or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons or their women or the slaves whom their right hands possess or male servants free of physical needs or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah that ye may attain Bliss

Thus the message is a consistent one , which NO Christian is practicing today even though it is taught by Christ and mentioned in the Gospel.

At the same time I note you seem to be misconceiving what has been approved for mankind with regards to marriage. ( Polygyny is particular) Which is also a consistent one throughout all revelations revealed to mankind.

The hindus were approved to marry 4 women as per their scriptures , just like Muslims …………

Read! Visnusmrti 24:1.

"Now a Brahmin may take four wives in the direct order of the (four) castes."

Read Rama’s ( hindu god) story , his father had 4 wives

Read Krishna’s ( hindu god) story , he had 16,108 wives

Now lets look at the Bible
              For those women who are unable to believe that the Bible had mentioned about polygyny , let us review the following verses. According to the Bible -

Genesis 16: 3, Hajar was given by Sarah as a wife to Abraham (RSV)

Exodus 21:10, If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing or marital Rights of the first wife. (RSV)

Deuteronomy 21:10-14, Captives can be married after mourning (RSV)

Deuteronomy 21:15, If a man has two wives, (RSV)

Duet 25:5, Widows can be taken over by the brother as a wife. (RSV)

2 Samuel 3:2-5, King David has six wives, and has six sons from these women. (RSV)

2 Samuel 5:13, David took more concubines and wives (RSV)

Judges 8:29, Jerub baal had many wives

1 Kings 11:3, Solomon had 700 pure wives and 300 concubines (RSV)

Proverb 18:22, He who finds a wife , finds what is good.

Isaiah 4:1, Seven women to take one man (RSV)

1 Timothy 3:2, Bishops can only have one wife

1Timothy 3:11, Deacons can have only one wife.

1Timothy 5:17, Elders of Church can have two wives

So, indeed, if God had forbidden polygyny , All the prophets would have had only one wife and if God had forbidden marriage, than HE would have not created the woman.

Surprisingly too, one might find it hard to believe, that divorce was also allowed in the Bible .

Just read Deuteronomy 24: 1-4, which states, A man can divorce a woman by writing her a certificate of divorce, if he dislikes her and than he is forbidden to re-marry her after another man had defiled her......

Matahew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery

Hence I have to take your comments as based on lack of knowledge and excuse you

God's law means more than any Man-made law. : )
              Ibrahim says; Absolutely,! : ) that is why I feel you are misguided and lack sufficient knowledge to understand why certain things were approved for mankind whilst others were forbidden to mankind. On the other hand , If you think, you are capable to invent you own laws and frame its as God’s that would be your own doing , not what God conveyed to mankind.

Best Regards
              Ibrahim

There is no such thing as failure IF you are always learning[/B}

Ibrahim, why didn't God create 1 Adam and 4 Eves? Besides there ain't enuff women for man to have 4 or more without women having more than 1 husband. Don't you think?

And back to the isolation away from the evil doers, its impossible in the US, its part of the culture here today. If you isolate yourself with others to avoid evil doings, then they consider you a cult, look what happened in Waco.

And back to the adultry when just looking at someone, is true, but the men should control themselves, some probably still think about it even with the women covered up, thats their problem, they are the one's sinning, not the women, therefore the women have to do everything possible to keep the man from sinning.

You said yourself the bible was edited to benefit man and wasn't the REAL word of God, but man-made. Don't you think man edited the Bible to fit their need in wanting more women to justify adultry? If a man is married and falls in love with another, you know a normal man would have already pictured themselves together and therefore, he wants to marry her, he has already committed the sin just thinking of it.

[This message has been edited by GoodHeartedChic (edited January 02, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by GoodHeartedChic: Ibrahim, why didn't God create 1 Adam and 4 Eves?
                Ibrahim says; Because that is not what God willed for Adam on the other hand what ever that was to take place was already written before it came to pass and what had been approved for mankind was already conveyed to you from three distinct scriptures by me , each kept by a people who oppose the other, thus no room for collaboration or fabrication.

Besides there ain't enuff women for man to have 4 or more without women having more than 1 husband. Don't you think?
                Ibrahim says “ Apparently you feel you know better then God? On the other hand let me reveal what has been predicted to take place .

Isaiah 4

1. In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Ibrahim says: And this is indeed happening today in one way, for a man can be sleeping around in the western societies with seven women ( one partner a day) without any commitments on his part .

Second you seem to be under the illusion that God had asked each man to marry 4 wives on the contrary the command was …………..

4: 3 If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans marry women of your choice two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them) then only one or (a captive) that your right hands possess. That will be more suitable to prevent you from doing injustice.

Ibrahim says Hence there are stipulations that have to be observed and not based on lust or to prevent adultery as you seem to have misconceived.

And back to the isolation away from the evil doers, its impossible in the US, its part of the culture here today. If you isolate yourself with others to avoid evil doings, then they consider you a cult, look what happened in Waco.
                Ibrahim says; This is where faith takes over, you can prevent whatever you want to prevent in your domain and observe what you want to observe, that does not mean you go and sit in a corner or built a fence round you in this time frame. The community of believers even at the time of Christ moved to Qumran, try and find out how Christ lived in Qumran, find out more about the dead sea scrolls.

And back to the adultry when just looking at someone, is true, but the men should control themselves, some probably still think about it even with the women covered up, thats their problem, they are the one's sinning, not the women, therefore the women have to do everything possible to keep the man from sinning.
                Ibrahim says; It takes two hands to clap , hence what God revealed applied to both man and woman. At the same time God endowed beauty to the woman ( which is a strength that can make them kneel and even kill) , and something man would desire, which is the reason why man work to provide for the woman. Thus it is ordained that a woman conceal this beauty and reveal it only to her husband in order to have harmony and peace on this planet.

You said yourself the bible was edited to benefit man and wasn't the REAL word of God, but man-made.
                Ibrahim says; That is what you implied, what I said was the earlier revelations were edited by man as per their whims and fancies hence it will contain some truth and some falsehood which will make it falsehood altogether, since TRUTH cannot be mixed with false hood. Thus when we are able separate the truth from the falsehood, the truth will stand out CLEAR, as true.

What I have done for you is show you three scriptures to identify that what is conveyed in all three verses ( different scriptures kept by different , opposing faiths) are consistent hence attesting to the fact that it is a true statement.

Don't you think man edited the Bible to fit their need in wanting more women to justify adultry?
                Ibrahim says; revelations are not based on what I think or what someone else may think. Revelations have been kept by the practitioners in good faith and most revelations does not have an original except the Qur’an , from there itself one should be able to understand those without originals are actually altered scriptures.
                The very reason why God abrogated that teachings was because it was altered !

If a man is married and falls in love with another, you know a normal man would have already pictured themselves together and therefore, he wants to marry her, he has already committed the sin just thinking of it.
                Ibrahim says; whatever man or woman desires are all kept on records and will be accounted for by them. You are currently basing your notion on what is mentioned in the Bible and forgetting the latest version ( update) which abrogates such a notion. In other words If you had knowledge of revealed scriptures you may understand that God, had indeed abrogated certain things in certain revelations ( time frames) and only what is the latest will be upheld for the current generation. The earlier version will only apply to the people who lived prior to the new version.

You need to have ample knowledge of scriptures and their themes to understand such matters, I may not be able to teach you all this without God giving you such a Grace, which I myself learnt step by step over a period of time.

Best Regards
                Ibrahim

When your secret intentions are righteous, your outer conduct will be righteous

Comment

Working...
                X