Will Smith accepted islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Smith accepted islam

Some one told me that Will Smith( As American Actor) accepted Islam. If someone know please tell me it is true or not. And I want to know has he accepted Islam or Ahmedhiat. And please don’t discuss lengthy discussion simply tell me.

i dunno, but the dude was on Jay Leno the other day pitching the film ALI, and i dont think Leno wouldve let such news go by without discussing it with him. needless to say there was no mention of it.

Comment

This is a rumour which has circulated around the net for a while. There is even a website which carries the story.

It is a fake. Will Smith has not embraced Islam.

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur’an: “O believers if news comes to you verify it.”

Comment

what does it makes a difference, why U R worried?
        Know mike Tyson its all political!

Comment

What Will Smith said was that he embraced Islam, meaning that he likes its values.

However, he categorically denied converting to Islam.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

i am not worry i just asked.
            ok

Originally posted by mm10:
            what does it makes a difference, why U R worried?
            Know mike Tyson its all political!

Comment

let smith practise what ever faith he wants to instead we all try to be better muslims and better human beings

Comment

Salams,
                I just received this:

A CAIR representative in California spoke with Will Smith's publicist who
                said it was not true. The IMDB (International Movie Data Base) states he
                "embraced" Islam, meaning he "likes what it stands for".

But as far as CAIR knows, a conversion is not the case. Inshallah, one day.
                May peace and Allah's mercy be with us all during this blessed month.

Comment

Working...
                X