• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world is misogynyst

Comment

Comment

WEll done on all that research

firstly sarah u cant compare males with females... they are both different... both have different reponsibilties (dont get me wrong...) male's body is built to work... it is suppose to take care of his wife...and his wife should enjoy that status... (there is nothing wrong with a women working too... but u forgot to mention the status women enjoys through eyes of islam)....

I totally agree with u on ...the multiple wife thing... a male should not have been allowed to have multiple wives... i dont like the concept.....

and as for the illegal sexual intercourse thing is concerned....plz do read the male punishment for raping some one... (bury the man in ground with only face showing ...cover the face with white cloth ... stone the man untill the cloth is completely red!!! painful) ...

women have a special place in islam ... a lot of ur points were made using THE EXAMPLES OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE....

QUOTE: "his " so woman is man's property ... an object

Quote: MANkind not HUMAN kind ... so man i placed first...

all of these are examples of how language barriers can leed to misiterpretations... that i why we(muslims) were encouraged to learn arabic and get accustomed to the society... as quran would make a lot more sense...

I agree with "7 virgins in heaven"... this is not fair.... still not sure why that is

but u have to keep it in mind

plz

that males are different from females..... NOT BETTER ..... NOT WORSE..... BUT DIFFERENT..... FEMALES are more "calm" , " sensible" and " logical" (thats from islamic ideology cant give u the actual refernces right now) ....

woman have a special place.... they are to be respected and 'worshipped'... their beauty is truly remarkable and so is their status in the socity (sadly .. there is not a single country that practices islam sensibley and properly)...

thanks again for making me think...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

"I don't like my body being an entity subject to the whims of all those horny males out there. I can do without covering myself up.
                  ?"

... isnt that a bit sexist?... u have a responsiblity to cover ur body..ur assets.. as u have been given beauty ... and that is only for ur husband ... it is not a restriction... u cant expect to be considered as a male.... total EQUALITY (dont get me wrong) is impossible ..u and i are of opposite sex... ur anatomy is different... my hormones and ur hormones are different.... i get enticed by somthing differnent than u.... we are different .

we can enjoy the same status... however, just like u have a responsibilty to keep ur beauty (hair, chest,legs, arms, belly... )covered i have a reponsibilty to respect u and act the same way... i.e. dress modestly... u have to keep this in mind too that males are more "hornier" than females.
                  again.... Differences.... biological differnces...

As for differences. There are no differences. Surat Nisa calls them differences but these so-called differences are only justfications to the abuse that women have faced from the beginning of time.

a agree what u say about women being victimised and abused ... it is all un just... dont know why god let it be this way... however islam didnt teach us to be abusive towards females...

holocost is probably the right word... but the killngs have any thing to do with teachings of islam?...

i agree that women were victimised in dark ages of europe (denounced as witches and burned).. and currently in dark ages of islam (where islam is used as a scapegoat for all the crimes... terrorism, abusive behavior towards women e.t.c...).

Its hard for u to live in the world which seems to hate women and use them like objects... and that is the sad reality ... but not every one is alike... a change in this male dominated society is needed and we have a role to play in it... remember islam is ur faith and u need to find the true meaning of what has been said... and do continue there is nothing wrong in questioning ur own faith it just gives u a deeper understanding ... keep going

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited December 27, 2001).]

Comment

Comment

no response to me huh sarah?....
                      u r becoming like the side of the many... like the sheep... i saw a wolf in u .... i felt somthing in u

***I think i need a hug ***

(the author in the previous message just wanted sarah's attention...he still feels the same facination and respect cause of her splendor and brilliance . What u see previously was a poor attempt to get some attention as he is not getting any response from the person he thought was a
                      QUOTE: "special friend"
                      the author shall continue his persuit to understand sarah and her mentality cause he has never met a person so impressive and doesnt give up on people that easily... thank u )

Comment

Comment

4:30 am????? wow.... intelligent and hradworking ....

btw .... have pleasent dreams....

trent no no....
                          god and goodness yes yes..
                          heavy metal no no...
                          peace and silence yes yes...

------------------
                          i will cry for u
                          i will steal for u
                          i will kill for u
                          i will get on ma knees and hands and beg ma love for u
                          i will take this knife and bleed my aching heart out for u
                          i will sell ma soul for somthing pure and true
                          some one like U.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited December 27, 2001).]

Comment

Moved to the religion section.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X