Is Pizza Hut HALAL in Canada ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Pizza Hut HALAL in Canada ??

AoA, some people told me that its Halal in CA..while others believe its Haram ??!?!??!

Does anyone know for sure if its halal/haram in CA???

Jazakallah khair

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

According to the book it is halaal.
    Get the book at any Islamic Book Store that tells you what to eat and what not to.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
      According to the book it is halaal.
      Get the book at any Islamic Book Store that tells you what to eat and what not to.

Jazakallah khair !!! which one ? I had this other one, but it didn't have anything on Pizza Hut or other eat outs except for tehs tuff available at the grocery stores.

Comment

If your in the scarborough area go to the store near nugget called ICNA. you just ask the clerk and he'll give it to u.

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

will do! thnkx

Comment

[This message has been edited by Modamarator (edited December 23, 2001).]

Comment

Freemind,

Watch your language and your choice of examples in this forum. You are being warned.

Comment

Modamarator: Jazakallah khair!

Comment

u can also visit the following website www.whatisinit.com

it has a complete list of items that are Halal and also they have info about various food chains in North America

i hope including such URL in a message is not considered promotional!

------------------
                  Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

Comment

Working...
                  X