Quvvali right after Azzaan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quvvali right after Azzaan?

I have been watching PTV channel for few days now, and I noticed something totally absurd and pathetic.

When ever they show Azzan(5 times a day), they put quvvali right after it instead of dua we are suppose to read after azzaan is finished. How is that islamically justified, through Quraan or Sunnaht.

Are people running the channel aware of this or are they ignorant like the masses? I can see, where the ignorance and darbaar worship comes from in majority of Pakistani public.

Its naats and quvvalis instead of lectures and insight on Islamic issues.
    They are suppose to help get rid of false-information and ignorance not help make it worst.

------------------
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"-juvenal

I believe it is a plan to further derail the jahiliyyah.

The source of naats and qavvali is Hindu culture, where singing and dancing is considered a virtue. Even in this forum, there are people supporting naats, sufism, visiting graves of aulia to supplicate, etc. These are signs that we are getting closer to yaum al Qiyamah. The Muslims are straying towards acts that are contrary to shariah and the muttaqee are helpless.

Each one of us should do what he/she can to counter this anti-Islamic movement.

------------------
    Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

Working...
    X