Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its near, its almost over, no please don't go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its near, its almost over, no please don't go!

Its sad, its really sad, Ramadan is almost over. What have we accomplished? What have we done? Time is going by too fast! Especially this month! I want this month to stay, I want it to prolong. I only feel safe in this month. Its the only month that makes me feel sane.

Well, you know what they say, "time is the only thing that is consistent and everything comes and goes".

The last 10 days of Ramadan are racing towards us in 4-5 days. Those ten days are extremely important, one of the odd nights out of the last ten days are supposed to be the NIGHT OF POWER also known as SHAB-E-QADR where angels descend in countless numbers like the grain of sand that lay on the earth (imagine that!) while the King of all kings comes down to the first heaven from the seventh.

That very night of Shab-e-Qadr, Loh-e-Mehfooz the book of our destiny is taken down. We don't know it but maybe just maybe a prayer can alter destiny/fate and maybe enscribed into the book. Just imagine the possibilities he can give/take us!! We are only trustees of his divine limitless estate for he can give and take anything from us at anytime. Any believers prayer is heard!!

Do you realize the significance of Ramadan or do you do it because your forefathers have made it a ritual to fast for 29-30 days and then wear fancy clothes at the end of the month?

Ask yourself how much importance you give to this blessed month. Count your blessings. Look at you! Look at yourself what your surrounded by! You have a shelter over your head, you have guardians, food, clothes! and you still are looking at what you don't have! You'll never understand will you? you won't because until something is taken away there won't be any difference in your, spirituality, your being, your existence. Learn the easy way than the hard. If it is taken away, you'll know that you were merely a trustee and not the owner.

Don't let it pass you by, please don't!

Pray like your life depends on it, depend on him like you have nothing left in this world, repent like your being burned by smoldering embers, ask for what you want or need because the next time you wake up . . . its over.

When its over, you'll forget, you'll deviate. We all know it. Its the sad truth.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

It has begun . . . the 10 days are here.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Do not weep for Ramadan, because Ramadan will always be here and come back. But weep for Ibn Adam who will come to an end sometime.

--------------------
      Al-Islam Dee Al-Haq
      I LOVE IT WHEN PAKIS HATE ME!

Comment

hmmm...you are right, Ramadan is coming to an end...but Shawal is coming up...enjoy the first 10 days of Shawal fasting for Allah...ofcourse except for 1st of Shawal

Comment

Working...
        X