Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is retaliation justified?

assalamualaikum,
    we are now one day away from the last ten sacred days of Ramadan, and as we speak, the world is at war. I don't know anymore, if the fact that this is Ramadan has an effect on Muslims all over the world anymore or not? Is it ok to be at war? Are Muslims justifying "suicide attacks" as dying as a martyr in jihad?
    Stronger nations retaliate back, but it seems it's only making the smaller groups weaker in voicing their fight for freedom and from oppression.
    Isn't it in Islam that you cannot kill women and children? Then why these attacks? Why such a messy way of fighting for your rights? Do Muslims even want to acknowledge what Rasullullah (S) advised us on how to fight back? There is a noble and humanitarian way, do people care to acknowledge it anymore?

lulu jee, (i just wanted to say that

You'd find the following veres pertinent.

[an-Nisa' 4:75.2] And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I wish somebody had sent that quotation to Rumsfeld. Being a short verse it would have saved his breath justifying bombing during Ramadan. He kept on recounting Wars between Muslim countries

Comment

Working...
      X