11th Sept 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11th Sept 2001

A large Muslim population does not believe in the American version of attack on WTC and Bin Laden involvement.

If the American version and findings are correct, is it possible that a religion like Islam, a peaceful religion as we are told on different occasions, could be manipulated for such kind of terror and mass killings?

It is possible to manipulate and/or put a spn on almost anything.... Islam is no exception.

It was hijacked on 9/11. And even if it wasn't related to the motives of the perpetrators, the media is bent on proving it a fault in the religion.

All religions are good.

It's some followers who are evil.
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

there is still no evidence against him....
      and i think if USA had anything ther media wud have showed it to the whole world....
      but since they want bin laden, they just want an excuse....

anyway, the sep 11 thing has nothing to do with Islam....
      more of USA policies faliure if u ask me....
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Something is wrong!

Comment

If it turns out and we are shown CLEAR cut evidence of Osama's involvement in the attacks, then other question comes to mind:

Why did he do it, how does HE justify the attacks?
          In Islam, we are not suppose to kill civilians, and that includes cattle, trees and things of that nature. But when other side starts killing our civilians then it is MUST that we respond with same kind of answer. Guess, who started killing civilians first? I hope, you make an intelligent guess.

I say, we leave it alone and let GOD sort it out.

------------------
          "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"-juvenal

Comment

Working...
          X