Where are Aba beels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are Aba beels?

God Almighty has said in Quran that he will not ditch the Jihadis in any way. In one surat, he says he sent Aba beel (small bords with stones in their mouth, dropping them on infidels to kill them) to rescue some jihadis in past.

So my question is: If Talibans were fighting infidels and that was jehad, then how come God did not send any Aba beels?

Metamorphically speaking (and quite ironically), the American forces had/have Aba beels al the time, killing Talibans wherever they hid. Should we assume that God helped American (the infidels) with Aba beels?

Please no rhetoric, just a simple plain interpretation of the releavnt Quran's verses in light of what happned.

Aba beels or daba beels or whatever you want to call them..ran out of gas

[This message has been edited by Abdullah k (edited November 28, 2001).]

Comment

Just because one man calls it a jihad it does not mean it is a really a jihad.

------------------
      Ours is not to reason why;
      Ours is but to do and die
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah k:
        Aba beels or daba beels or whatever you want to call them..ran out of gas

The responses are hysterical. sheesh.
        [b]What he really meant to say was leave it to the creator because he sees what we cannot and your mind is not as "free" as his intellect has no barriers.

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
          Just because one man calls it a jihad it does not mean it is a really a jihad.

Who is this one man? :~)

Freemind, could you quote the verse, please?

Comment

What about the battle of Uhud?
            "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

Assalam o Alaikum!

Correct, sister Aisha.

Muslims have faced worse defeats. Allah has His own scheme. He sometimes helps the mujahedeen and sometimes tries them. We do not know what He planned in this instance. All we can do is pray for His Blessing.

I have read a hadeeth that there will be a time when the believer, on seeing a funeral will wish that he were in the coffin, although wishing for death is not allowed. We are not yet in those times; but quite close.

------------------
              Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

I have just received an e-mail which is very relevant to this chain. I shall reproduce it for the benefit of brothers and sisters on this forum.

With Allah's Name, the Rehman, the Raheem

Dear Brothers and sisters: Assalamo Alaikum.

Remember famous Hadeeth about war in Khursan:
                1/3 rd will become hypocrites (By siding with Kuffar and by running away
                from war) and Allah will never accept their repentance.
                1/3rd will become Shaheed
                1/3rd will get ultimately victory.
                One brother posted the following Quranic verses from Surah Aal-Imran.
                118. O you who believe! take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, helpers, consultants, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians and hypocrites) since they will not fail to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their chests conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures (i.e. you believe in the Torah and the Gospel, while they disbelieve in your Book, the Quran). And when they meet you, they say, "We believe". But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the chests".

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqun, not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allah surrounds all that they do.

May Allah give victory to all the believers....
                masalaam wa ma du'a

Comment

Ababeels were sent on people who were heading to destroy God's house. No such clear cut case here.

May be Taliban have some lessons to learn, may be they were'nt totally right. And if they were on the right side .. we all know they will get jannah on getting shaheed.. I think that takes care of 'not ditching mujahids' by Allah. Doesn't it?

------------------
                  dont follow me im lost 2

Comment

i have heard from a reliable man, infact he is a well-known scholar that there have been cases of strange birds covering the skies when the russian planes came to attack the afghani mujahideen....
                    Allah knows if its true or not....

but regardless of this, it is not always necessary that Allah will send down help to save the mujahideen, maybe He has *written* it down as such for them....

we cant just guess, oly Allah knows the facts....
                    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeMind:
                      God Almighty has said in Quran that he will not ditch the Jihadis in any way. In one surat, he says he sent Aba beel (small bords with stones in their mouth, dropping them on infidels to kill them) to rescue some jihadis in past.

So my question is: If Talibans were fighting infidels and that was jehad, then how come God did not send any Aba beels?

Allah didn't promise aba-beel for all Jihadis, did He? If so why was Prophet PBUH not aided with aba-beels?

In case of "aba-beel", there were no "mujahids", all Meccan people were hiding in mountains to avoid confrontation with "ashaab-ul-feel" (men of/with elephants). So to protect His 'house', He sent aba-beels to destroy 'ashab-ul-feel'.

Metamorphically speaking (and quite ironically), the American forces had/have Aba beels al the time, killing Talibans wherever they hid. Should we assume that God helped American (the infidels) with Aba beels?

Allah SWT knows whats in your heart. If you think you can win a war because of weapon, quantity etc then you are a loser. This is what happened to HUGE Muslim army when they were sent to fight against an army from Taif (can anyone help me if I'm wrong!!?)

Comment

Originally posted by aishaA:
                        What about the battle of Uhud?
                        In Battle of Uhud, or there was another Battle where Muslims faced big losses, do we know why? Because the soldiers were not doing what they were supposed to do, they left positions which Prophet PBUH asked to not leave in any condition and now we can see what happened. In other battle, Muslims were happy about their being BIG in number, but they faced defeat or huge loss..... why? because they thought they could win a war because of number....... its only ALLAH SWT who can give you a victory, you have to follow the His commandments.

Comment

khan sahib, here are the verses:

(al-Fil 105:1) Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?

(al-Fil 105:2) Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?

(al-Fil 105:3) And He sent against them Flights of Birds,

(al-Fil 105:4) Striking them with stones of baked clay.

(al-Fil 105:5) Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.
                          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I remember that during the Chechyan Jihad of late 1999, in several instances the Mujahideen reported the Russians coming under fire from what appeared to be heavy machine gun fire, but not from the Mujahideen's weapons. They attributed this to divine miracle.
                            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                            Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                              khan sahib, here are the verses:

(al-Fil 105:1) Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?

(al-Fil 105:2) Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?

(al-Fil 105:3) And He sent against them Flights of Birds,

(al-Fil 105:4) Striking them with stones of baked clay.

(al-Fil 105:5) Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.
                              I can't see any of these ayats suggesting that Allah used aba-beel to help mujahid(een)... I beleive there were no 'mujahideen' (any force opposing 'companions of the elephant'). And none of these ayats makes up a "promise" to help mujahideen with ababeel.

------------------
                              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited November 28, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X