• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Smith embraces Islam

Assalamu'alaikum,

Muslim Leaders Salute Will Smith
    http://us.imdb.com/WN?20011109#9

Muslim leaders across America are saluting Will Smith for embracing their religion after completing the Muhammad Ali biopic. Smith was introduced to the religion while learning about the legendary boxer's life - Islam is Ali's religion of choice. Friends close to Smith claim the megastar is now embracing the religion in his own life and is eager to learn more about it. Director of the American Muslim Association of North America, Sofian Zakkout says, "Muhammad Ali is one of the best examples of Muslims in this country. He's been a wonderful spokesperson for the religion and if Will Smith can continue Muhammad Ali's work that would be wonderful." He continues, "Islam is a peaceful religion and if good people such as Muhammad and Will can carry that message then it would be wonderful. It would be a positive message for peaceful Muslims all over the world." Smith appeared at the America: A Tribute To Heroes telethon in September alongside Ali, defending Islam in the wake of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing . may Allah guide Will Smith all the way and make him a helping hand for da'wah purposes.

Comment

Glad to hear this news

Comment

Interesting.

Islam zinda hota hai her karbala kay baad.

Comment

Is this a gossip. Some "independent" source on this ?

Comment

may Allah guide him to the true path and make him an example for others to follow....
            Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

This is a great news..is it true Mohummad Ali is qaadyani?

Khan sahab

Comment

SubhanAllah!

Yesterday night, one more sister embraced Islam in our local Masjid also.

Originally posted by Sheraz CT:
                This is a great news..is it true Mohummad Ali is qaadyani?

Khan sahab
                Please shove it!

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but who's Will Smith ?

Comment

Hmmm if true then we'll have the coolest guy on earth being a muslims...,if true then it is only a matter of time before the media begins to rubbish him..we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

*makes a face @ 'the coolest'*

But hmmio, seriously, does anyone have any other sources stating this?

Comment

yeah

------------------
                        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
                        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Yeah, sure!!! Why is this a big deal? Mike Tyson also embraced Islam some years back. Whatever happened to him?
                          I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
                          I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

good for him if this is true, but should we not be concerned about us being real, true muslims.

Just a thought

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i'm guessing that its a rumor..haven't heard or read anything on this anywhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X