Operation Hindunisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Hindunisation

Thus the Sangh Parivar, the BJP's oxygen, is unmasked. One branch of this Parivar, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) has linked Prof. Amartya Sen's Nobel Prize to a Christian conspiracy. First its President Ashok Singhal, then its Vice-President Giriraj Kishore have gone on record saying foreign money will now flow in our country for mass literacy and primary health care programmes, which Prof. Sen consideres key to development. According to them this money will ultimately help spread Christianity in our country !

No, not being out of their mind, they said so. In fact, it betrays their actual frame of mind. From its recently concluded nine-day long organisational meet, the VHP has indentified as many as fifty thousand villages in two hundred districts for its "Operation Hindunisation". To make this operation success the VHP volunteers will fan out in the villages so indentified to "Hindunise" the minorities, especially Christians and Muslims. They would not mind to "use force" if necessary, their resolution said.

Now one does not require to go far beyond to find out raison d'etre of Gujrat violence against the Christian community. Nor does one need to know why two VHP leaders, by a public statement had linked both Mother Teresa and Amartya Sen's Nobel Prize to a Christian conspiracy. Coming as it does on the close heels of Gujrat violence, nobody should take it as an out of mind product of VHP leaders. It is in fact their mind-set. Didn't their "Guru" Golwarkar had not stated, "Hindustan (meaning India) is only for Hindus Ö. Those who do not belong to Hindu nationality, religion, culture and language, they must live on the mercy of Hindus, otherwise they must leave the country." The VHP is only carrying his ideals which BJP leaders had cherished all these days.

But this costs heavily the BJP-led government at the Centre. Tough talks are going on inside the party, Which line it would pursue - hard or soft "Hindutva"?

The days ahead will indicate.

Source: http://www.ganashakti.com/old/1999/990104/ring.htm

So Hindu revivalists (religious fanatics) are trying to DESTROY the freedom of worshipping other Religions. They have instigated MUCH violence in recent years (Ayodhiya massacres, New Delhi massacres). Is this a Social & Religious war against Islam, Christianity and Bhuddism? Their own policies state that Bharat is only for HINDUS and no one else !!

[This message has been edited by Dil he Pakistani (edited November 17, 2001).]

Looks like theres a scarcity of Indians in the Forum !! never mind...

I just wonder if any of you have witnessed the VHP activists in their Hindutva campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Dil he Pakistani:
      Looks like theres a scarcity of Indians in the Forum !! never mind...

I just wonder if any of you have witnessed the VHP activists in their Hindutva campaign.
      well these hindu facist are all over
      and infact they have asked hindu ladies in the state of uttaranchal not to go to muslim tailors and if they go they must take their old clothes for measurement and not let the muslim tailors touch their bodies
      why is the world silent to these hindu taliban

Comment

kabir mian,

how many hindus take these buffoons seriously? these jokers maybe wannabe hindu-taliban, but are probably better described as a nuisance. anyway, if what you say is right, someone should take it to court. as you know, as an indian citizen, it's your right, as well as duty to make sure that secularism prevails. how about starting with a letter to the editor of some newspapers?

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer:

kabir mian,

how many hindus take these buffoons seriously? these jokers maybe wannabe hindu-taliban, but are probably better described as a nuisance. anyway, if what you say is right, someone should take it to court. as you know, as an indian citizen, it's your right, as well as duty to make sure that secularism prevails. how about starting with a letter to the editor of some newspapers?

well queer i have been writing to letters and there are many hindus and infact many of the hindu journalist and editors who are against this fanatic hinduism but the fact of the matter is the no matter how many letters you write and how many statements you make sitting in our civilised offices and houses the fact remains that these maniac hindus have got the street power to bring the cities to a stand still and they have their sway over the rural areas so no matter what we educated and secular indians think .its the street power that matters

Comment

Once a young Shiv Sena leader was talking against Macdonald culture in India. But when asked why he was in a pant and not Dhoti, a dress of Indian culture, he had no answer.
            ĎA Hindu Talebaní very nice name is given to this culture.
            I think all Muslims and Hindu Talebans, Mullahs and VHPs should be given a separate island for living and flourishing, so that normal people can live in harmony and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
              Once a young Shiv Sena leader was talking against Macdonald culture in India. But when asked why he was in a pant and not Dhoti, a dress of Indian culture, he had no answer.
              ĎA Hindu Talebaní very nice name is given to this culture.
              I think all Muslims and Hindu Talebans, Mullahs and VHPs should be given a separate island for living and flourishing, so that normal people can live in harmony and peace.
              Anand, Banishing all Hindu extremists to one Island is easier said than done. In reality how can people like you stop the Hindutva campaign from spreading ? I think it is the biggest danger facing Secular India. With the BJP central to the Hindutva efforts, it will unfortunately continue to flourish.

Comment

kabir, india is plagued by many social problems which will take time to get rid of. more than time, they'll take a lot of responsibility, patience and effort from it's citizens - hindu, muslim, all. we should make every effort to spread awareness among the masses. no one likes a conflict - once people realize what the real issues are, and what are not, there will be peace and development.

dil hai pakistani, no offence, i have seen so many threads from you bringing up issues in India, but i am yet to see a single thread from you discussing pakistan's problems. dont you think you should change your nick to dil hai hindustani? think about it.
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Mr Pakistani dil,

I damn care to stop or do anything to halt hindu fandamentalism. You do not know the spirit of India. Even if RSS come to power with full fledge majority, it will not be able to corrupt our constitution.

We are not like you, where every general brings in his own constitution and every Mullah boasts of guiding you to heaven or hell.
                  First mend your mess.

rgds

Comment

anand, by dragging pak in, you are only playing into the loser's game.

queer
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

kabir, india is plagued by many social problems which will take time to get rid of. more than time, they'll take a lot of responsibility, patience and effort from it's citizens - hindu, muslim, all. we should make every effort to spread awareness among the masses. no one likes a conflict - once people realize what the real issues are, and what are not, there will be peace and development.
                      Correct, India has a HUGE problam with its society, it has Caste based racism, it has feudalism, slavery, corruption and religious violence to name a few. Now tell everyone how you going to get the masses to change their ways ?? Also how do you achieve these aims with a Hindu revivalist Government in power.

dil hai pakistani, no offence, i have seen so many threads from you bringing up issues in India, but i am yet to see a single thread from you discussing pakistan's problems. dont you think you should change your nick to dil hai hindustani? think about it.
                      Make me the Corruption Minister first !!

Comment

>>Now tell everyone how you going to get the masses to change their ways ??<<

i have a better plan. why dont you go take a hike?

>>Make me the Corruption Minister first !!<<

how funny. namashkar. ab dafa ho.
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Typical Dung Beetle commentary !!

[This message has been edited by Dil he Pakistani (edited November 19, 2001).]

Comment

actually indian ladies whoever may be either hindu or muslim they give their old clothes for measurements,even the tailor is a lady
                            know everyhting before you write abt them

hindus does not follow any ones words if they want to do it they will do ,even VHP or RSS says

they r not like people who blindly follow bukharis voices

Comment

Originally posted by Humanity:
                              hindus does not follow any ones words if they want to do it they will do ,even VHP or RSS says

they r not like people who blindly follow bukharis voices

The independent thinking is news to me.

That means the people who demolished Babri Masjid were doing it on their own and the leadership was there just to watch them do it. And, the authorities chose to watch.

Similarly, the mass slaughter of Muslims in Bombay few years back. And the continuous slaughter of Muslims in Kashmir. All "if they want to do it they will do".

As for the Bukharis voice. Imam Bukhari is saying what Islam teaches, not what he wants to say. If the contrary, he is responsible for his actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X