Surah Al-Baqarah(2) Ayah2 186

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surah Al-Baqarah(2) Ayah2 186

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad p.b.u.h.) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

jazakallah

Comment

Masha Allah, sister!

Very good ayat. In Tafsir ibn Kathir while explaining this ayat, some very interesting ahadeeth have been reproduced; which basically show how easy it is to have our supplications accepted, provided we do it right.

First of all we must know that when we ask for something, it must not involve a sin or cutting relations of the womb. The result will be one of three things: a hastened response, saving it for him/her till the Hereafter andturning away an equal amount of evil.

Second, there should be patience. One should not become hasty and impatient if the immediate response is not obvious. This implies disheartening and giving up supplicating.

Third, a hadeeth states that three slaves of Allah will not have their supplicaions rejected. They are a just ruler, a person in condition of fasting and the oppressed.

May allah grant us acceptance of all our jaaiz needs. Ameen.

Comment

Jazakallah khair for the explanation/commentary of the verse.

Surah Al-Jinn(72) Ayah 20:

Say (O Muhammad p.b.u.h): "I invoke only my Lord (All‚h Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him."

------------------
        "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
        (11:55-56)

Comment

Working...
        X