!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!

I heard a disturbing story that the Daily Mail here in the UK..showed a picture of Prophet Muhammad. Anyone know anything about it?
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

No but there is a book, which i own that has a picture drawn of the our prophet. I had to buy it to keep it from any people who would abuse it. I have not looked upon the picture nor read the book.

Comment

i dont think the Prophet (pbuh) wud have allowed anyone to draw his picture....
      and pictures r not permitted in Islam....
      so must be a fake i think....
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Yes, certainly. There is absolutely no evidence of a picture being available. He was even against keeping a curtain with pictures of objects on it. How could he have posed for a picture or sanctioned the painting of his picture by an artist.

Comment

I doubt if there is a true historical record of a picture.

It could just be an attempt to play with the sensitivities of Muslims.
          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Working...
          X