To die during Ramadan . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To die during Ramadan . . .

People say that all decisions during this month pertaining justice in the divine court are put on hold till after this blessed month. So if someone dies they are not tried till after this month.

Any truth to this and if so then why?

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Question: The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said: ((When Ramadhaan arrives the doors of Paradise are flung open and the doors of Hellfire are slammed shut)). Does this mean that one who dies in Ramadhaan enters Paradise without questioning?

Response: The situation is not as such. Rather, what this means is the doors of Paradise are flung open as an inspiration to the Muslims to make easy their entry (to Paradise). And the doors of Hellfire are shut to prevent the Believers from sins such that they do not enter (through) these doors. And this does not mean that one who dies in Ramadhaan enters Paradise without questioning, rather those who (shall) enter Paradise without questioning are those whom the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) has described in his statement: ((They are the ones who do not steal, and do cauterise, and are not pessimistic, and in their Lord they put their trust)).

Shakyh Ibn al-'Uthaymeen

This one doesn't have anything do to with the questioning in Barzkh, but iit's somewhat close to your question ????

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Comment

Yes, this answers this question. Jazak'Allah

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Working...
      X