Interpreting Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interpreting Dreams

Anybody knows of good books and/or website that deals with interpreting dreams.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

I'm bringing this up because I have the same question. Does anyone know if there are websites re: interpreting dreams? My mom has a tafseer, but it does me no good right now because it's back at home.

Comment

The book is called DREAMS and INTERPRETATIONS by Muhammad Bin Sireen.

Bare in mind dreams are best interpreted by a Muabbir (Interpreter of dreams).

I wouldn't really depend on websites.

I have it PM me or just post a message here I'll be checking frequently.

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Love happens once . . .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

I have been interpreting my own families and freinds dreams since I was 10.

They are mostly messages from your subconcious giving vent to deep seated anxieties and aspirations.

PM and I'll give it go.

Comment

>>>>They are mostly messages from your subconcious giving vent to deep seated anxieties and aspirations.<<<<

Not always, though mostly.

Doesn't Quran tells how Hazrat Yusuf was given this power of understanding the dreams so well?

I have a copy of 'khabooN ki tabir' which is a collection of different oliyas throughout the history of Islam, who interpreted dreams according to their knowledge. Let me know & I can scan you the relevant pages.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

It occured to me this morning that I remember reading up on a dream which contained part of what I dreamt and now that I remember that interpration, i've been feeling very anxious. To make things worse, I had another dream this afternoon when i was napping instead of studying , with the same thing happening but with a few changes. So now I'm confused.

I am a believer in dreams and that they carry msgs. Wallaho Aalam

Comment

I have many dreams with messages in them....but mostly from my subconcious.

However, the most beautiful one was one I had many years ago where I was stood in a desert watching the Saba placing a cloth on the Prophets Sala Alay Wasalam's tomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Thap:
                I have many dreams with messages in them....but mostly from my subconcious.

However, the most beautiful one was one I had many years ago where I was stood in a desert watching the Saba placing a cloth on the Prophets Sala Alay Wasalam's tomb.
                subhanallah my friend...you are surely very lucky to have seen this kind of dream. i saw a similar dream but not sure if we are supposed to tell these kinds of dreams in public...so should we or should we not tell it in public??

Comment

My mother always said tell good dreams but not bad.

Comment

Hello i am new here, so sorry in advance if u think im talkin poo poo.

I have a book called "The Interpretation of dreams" - By Ibn Sirin.

It has helped with some dreams but i think its a little too general.

I guess some dreams one can understand themselves anyway.

A dream i had last yr (Nov 2000) i didnt understand. There was a girl in it talking to me, and some of her relatives were there.
                    I didnt know who that girl was in this dream.
                    Anyway, earlier on this yr (March 2001) i was talkin to this girl online, and believe it or not , This girl was the exact representation (in terms of her personality and past) of the girl i had seen 4 months prior.

Cool huhn ?

Comment

ALLAH takes away the souls of men at the time of their death; and of those also that are not yet dead, during their sleep. Then HE withholds those against which HE has decreed death, and sends back the others till an appointed term. In that, surely, are Signs for a people who reflect (39:42)
                      I wonder if anyone has reflected on this.

------------------
                      These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?(45:6)
                      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Yes thats why we read kalma before sleeping and before death.

Comment

salam zman,
                          theres a book written by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, called "Dream Interpretation".
                          its a small book with excellent information.
                          heres the site you can find out more on the book.
                          http://www.bilalphilips.com/books/dream01a.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X