A CHALLENGE TO YOU READERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A CHALLENGE TO YOU READERS

This is for the muslims who believe that Allah is the one who should be obeyed in all walks of life, the ones who believe that Islam is a comprehensive and complete way of life and the ones who believe that the muslims should live their entire life according to Islam.
    I question you, Is it possible for a muslim to live his whole life according to Islam in a Kufr society i.e that of the West. Would you claim that by praying 5 times a day you are living the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW).
    For the one who applies thought can realise and conclude that if Islam is a "complete way of life" this would mean that it has an answer to all of lifes scenarios and problems i.e. cloning is a new issue and when we go back to the Quran and sunnah we obtain an answer of whether it is allowed.
    The same way when the muslims realise that they are obliged to live thier whole life in accordance with Islam, so this would mean that the economic, social, judicial and the military field has to be regulated in accordance with Islam. Hence the need for a Khilafah state (Islamic State) to implement the laws of Allah (not like our muslim countries where the majority of rules are man made) so that the muslims can live thier whole life according to Islam. My challenging question to you is "Without the Islamic State can the muslims live thier whole lives according to Islam?" Hint: If living in a secular society (Where Islam has no say in lifes affairs i.e the issue of Kashmir is dealt with man made laws and not Allahs laws) can Islam be comprehensively implemented?

------------------

Originally posted by Khilafah1422:
    This is for the muslims who believe that Allah is the one who should be obeyed in all walks of life, the ones who believe that Islam is a comprehensive and complete way of life and the ones who believe that the muslims should live their entire life according to Islam.
    I question you, Is it possible for a muslim to live his whole life according to Islam in a Kufr society i.e that of the West. Would you claim that by praying 5 times a day you are living the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW).
    For the one who applies thought can realise and conclude that if Islam is a "complete way of life" this would mean that it has an answer to all of lifes scenarios and problems i.e. cloning is a new issue and when we go back to the Quran and sunnah we obtain an answer of whether it is allowed.
    The same way when the muslims realise that they are obliged to live thier whole life in accordance with Islam, so this would mean that the economic, social, judicial and the military field has to be regulated in accordance with Islam. Hence the need for a Khilafah state (Islamic State) to implement the laws of Allah (not like our muslim countries where the majority of rules are man made) so that the muslims can live thier whole life according to Islam. My challenging question to you is "Without the Islamic State can the muslims live thier whole lives according to Islam?" Hint: If living in a secular society (Where Islam has no say in lifes affairs i.e the issue of Kashmir is dealt with man made laws and not Allahs laws) can Islam be comprehensively implemented?

Slm
    Islam is the complete way of life and Muslim r required to struggle to follow it the best of possible way. We r not expected to be perfect rather to struggle to the perfection. Islam is so beautiful and eternal and median path that it can be establish in any culture and society.

To answer ur question form my view point ("Without the Islamic State can the muslims live their whole lives according to Islam?") is that Muslims r require to struggle in their way to Islam, rather then expected to born in golden Islamic boat and hence tidal wave will drive the boat to its goal without any struggle and effort. From the very little wot I learnt is that we will be judge on our knowledge, intention and effort not whatever we r born in Islamic state or in west.

Say its not possible to establish Islamic state in uk right now, it doesn’t stop a Muslim from following/learning his/her region as mush as he/she can in the environment he/she living.

By looking at our Prophet (pbuh) life history, Islamic state was not establish till quiet long after the perching of Islam. So b4 u go on abt establishing Islamic state we need to learn Islam first or else we might have Islamic state with corrupt government like we had in past.

[This message has been edited by iqra_786 (edited October 26, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by iqra_786:

Sp b4 u goes on abt establishing Islamic state we need to élan Islam first or else we might have Islamic state with corrupt government like we had in past.

So tru dat

"And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

True, but what do we need to learn? When you have an objective, i.e to pray, you will strive to lean about the prayer, it's conditions, what nullifies it and the details. If your objective is to pray but you don't learn about it's practical method you will never achieve your objective . Likewise to Establish the Islamic State you will need to learn and understand the functions of an Islamic state and what is it's method to bring it into existence. Learning the theory only will make you like a donkey carrying books (as mentioned in one hadith). So my friend to say yes we need an Islamic state but then you expect that by learning your Salah (prayer) it will come into being. Never, just like when you want to work you practically go out and work directly.
        You don't need to be a scholar to bring the Islamic state. You just need to be convinced of "La ilaha illallah, Muhammadar rasulullah" just like the people of madina, even though the majority were jews.

Comment

I know what I am going to say here is a concept very foreign and quite absurd to most Pakistanis.

In my opinion, a fundamental prerequisite for establishing a modern society for this century and beyond is to institutionalize the concept of separation of the mosque from the state. There are many religions and many sects of Islam in Pakistan. They may seem similar but when you get to the details, they are significantly different. Which sect is right? There are millions of individual interpretation of Islam's holy scriptures. Which interpretation is correct? The state has to respect people's individual beliefs and our basic Islamic values. But the state itself can't adopt a specific religion. The state must be secular as it is in 100% of the developed world.

Comment

Khilafa1422

I think everyone agrees with you and your question but the main question is what happens if there is no such state then should we sit down and do nothing. Your answer will be highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
              Khilafa1422

I think everyone agrees with you and your question but the main question is what happens if there is no such state then should we sit down and do nothing. Your answer will be highly appreciated.
              jazakallah khair KHAN SAHIB.
              You mentioned what if there is no state. Before I mention anything else i think it is important to highlight the fact that islam does not have to be updated like windows 98, it is a complete and comprehensive system. I mentioned before, issues like cloning are new but the Quran and sunnah has a verdict on this, abortion which did not exist 1400 years ago, Islam has a say on this.
              To comment on Khan sahib's point; when we talk about a state we are talking about a new system that will unite the separated ummah. For someone to bring a new system they must remove the old system Just like when there is an old building and you want to build a new building you must fist get rid of the old to establish the new. Simple point. To bring this Islamic state it will require hard work from the muslims that must work collectively as a political party to remove people like musharraf and the other puppet rulers in the Islamic world. So Allah will only give victory unless hard work is done just like the Prophet worked tirelessly with the sahaba to MAKE Islam dominate other man mane systems.

Comment

Khalifa1422

Please explain, in practical terms not theoretical, how you would go about creating the Khalifa state.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat1:
                  Khalifa1422

Please explain, in practical terms not theoretical, how you would go about creating the Khalifa state.
                  Assalama-alaikum brother
                  To answer your question in simple terms i would say that as muslims we have to accept what is the truth and reject everything else. So when Allah (swt) obliges the whole muslim Ummah "Aqeemus salaah" (establish prayer)we understand that we cannot pray anyway we want. The Quran and sunnah show us the method hence everything is complete as the theory and method has been shown. So when Allah (swt) says in surah al-maidah "those who do not govern by what Allah has revealed are the disbeleivers" and his (swt) saying "no,by your lord, they will never have true Iman until they make you (o muhammad)judge in all thier disputes". To simplify: Out practical method must emanate from the Quran and Sunnah and not by our minds. So inevitably to follow the method of the prophet is an obligation as we would never claim that for our prayer method we follow Tony blairs method. The method of the prophet contained 3 stages. I will only briefly mention them, the rest could be found on the website www.khilafah.com. 1st: To call people to the objective of establishing Islamby convncing them intellectuly. When the individuals become part of a group they are cultured with Islam so as to make them capable of carrying the call. By continuing to call individuals, soon a big group would be formed. 2nd: which would openly interact with the society, challenging the corruption by the tongue and engaging in political struggle i.e. expose the corrupt leaders like the prophet did. After a public opinion is gained, the party would make contact with the armed forces i.e.the muslim army all over the world. After convincing the army as thier duty to bring back Islam the corrupt government would be over thrown with thier help. This indeed is the only method to bring back the khilafah, it is the method of our beloved rasul (saw) and it is 100% practical.
                  wa salaam

Comment

Khalifa1422

Khalifa1422

Assalama-alaikum brother
                    To answer your question in simple terms i would say that as muslims we have to accept what is the truth and reject everything else. So when Allah (swt) obliges the whole muslim Ummah "Aqeemus salaah" (establish prayer)we understand that we cannot pray anyway we want. The Quran and sunnah show us the method hence everything is complete as the theory and method has been shown. So when Allah (swt) says in surah al-maidah "those who do not govern by what Allah has revealed are the disbeleivers" and his (swt) saying "no,by your lord, they will never have true Iman until they make you (o muhammad)judge in all thier disputes". To simplify: Out practical method must emanate from the Quran and Sunnah and not by our minds. So inevitably to follow the method of the prophet is an obligation as we would never claim that for our prayer method we follow Tony blairs method. The method of the prophet contained 3 stages. I will only briefly mention them, the rest could be found on the website www.khilafah.com. 1st: To call people to the objective of establishing Islamby convncing them intellectuly. When the individuals become part of a group they are cultured with Islam so as to make them capable of carrying the call. By continuing to call individuals, soon a big group would be formed. 2nd: which would openly interact with the society, challenging the corruption by the tongue and engaging in political struggle i.e. expose the corrupt leaders like the prophet did. After a public opinion is gained, the party would make contact with the armed forces i.e.the muslim army all over the world. After convincing the army as thier duty to bring back Islam the corrupt government would be over thrown with thier help. This indeed is the only method to bring back the khilafah, it is the method of our beloved rasul (saw) and it is 100% practical.
                    wa salaam

Comment

I am intrigued by the idea of Khilafa, looks good on paper.
                      Who is going to be the Khalifa, are there any candidates?

Comment

Muslims couldn't peacefully decide on Khalifa when Rasool Allah had barely left the world. How do you expect them to do it 1400 years afterwards?!!?

Islam was so fresh and pure those days. Today its at its poorest
                        If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nussairee:
                          Muslims couldn't peacefully decide on Khalifa when Rasool Allah had barely left the world. How do you expect them to do it 1400 years afterwards?!!?

I would like to correct you. Islam is and never will be at it's poorest. It's the people who have been affected by thier societies and the western, secular view of Islam has dominated the scene for quiete a while but now it's changing.
                          After the prophet died, there arose a situation whichwas tense i.e. people started to apostasize,people were not willing to pay the zakat, false prophets arose that were coming to destroy the Islamic state and many other tense elements. BUT after gathering in the court yard of bani saida, people started to discuss the issue and ideas like having more than one leader. But when Islam was referred to thier problem was solved because they knew Islam did not allow the muslim ummah to have more than one leader and that whoever the muslims chose he would become the leader. You can see the effects in our society today due to living life the western way. So there is a need not only just to elect a khalifa but the need to create awareness within the ummah about this issue.
                          Salaam

Comment

Originally posted by Nussairee:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nussairee:

I would like to correct you. Islam is and never will be at it's poorest. It's the people who have been affected by thier societies and the western, secular view of Islam has dominated the scene for quiete a while but now it's changing.
                            After the prophet died, there arose a situation whichwas tense i.e. people started to apostasize,people were not willing to pay the zakat, false prophets arose that were coming to destroy the Islamic state and many other tense elements. BUT after gathering in the court yard of bani saida, people started to discuss the issue and ideas like having more than one leader. But when Islam was referred to thier problem was solved because they knew Islam did not allow the muslim ummah to have more than one leader and that whoever the muslims chose he would become the leader. You can see the effects in our society today due to living life the western way. So there is a need not only just to elect a khalifa but the need to create awareness within the ummah about this issue.
                            Salaam

Comment

Ok.. I'm all for a Caliph.

but wait..

would he be a he or a she?

a Sunni or a Shiite?

if Sunni, Barelvi, or Deobandi, or Hanafi,

and since Saudi Arabia is the richest Muslim country and has the 'oil' whip, would the Caliph be a Wahaabee?

There is no question of a Caliph being an Ahmedi or Agha Khani.. right?

Now certainly we can't ignore the huge muslim populations in Indonesia or India for that matter.. so would the Arab world be ok with an Indonesian Caliph?

hmmmm interesting.. I already see the infighting.

maybe the aggressors against Islam need to promote this idea rather than attack muslim countries, which is cementing Muslim opinion around the world.

------------------
                              These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?(45:6)
                              JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Working...
                              X