Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thirty five thousand hindus embrace budhism in delhi..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thirty five thousand hindus embrace budhism in delhi..

in a most dramatic scene about thirty five thousand `dalit'hindus embraced budhism .www.rediff.com

Did anyone force them?

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
      Did anyone force them?
      The evils of the slave-like Hindu caste system has been forcing many millions of Dalits for decades to convert to other religions.

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
        Did anyone force them?
        Yep! like Islam it was at the point of a sword.

Damn bhuddhist....

Comment

Poor desperate Hindus are DENIED all Basic Human Rights by the Indian Government because of their Social status, which is Officially sanctioned (RACISM) within the Hindu Society. Considering the number that have been converting in recent years I wonder WHEN their will be no more LOWER CASTES left within Hinduism, maybe its the beginning of the end for this ancient religion.

Comment

They probably had thought of converting to Islam also, but only for about 2 seconds, probably.

Comment

could u post link, mr. great. i was looking newspapers and though the organizers aimed for a million, the actual strength of gathering varies from 1000 to 8000 in various newspapers and none knows how many converted.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                could u post link, mr. great. i was looking newspapers and though the organizers aimed for a million, the actual strength of gathering varies from 1000 to 8000 in various newspapers and none knows how many converted.
                http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/wor...1101/wor18.htm

Comment

that us declaration of intention of converting million, abdali. my question is how many did convert in delhi.

Comment

another link; http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1639245.stm

Once sub-human, always sub-human" is the root belief animating the exquisitely cruel behaviour of upper-caste Hindus towards the lowest castes in India.
                    There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by PureLand:
                      [B]another link; http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1639245.stm
                      [B]
                      oh.. well.. my question is about number 35000, not vague links on buddhism.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                        that us declaration of intention of converting million, abdali. my question is how many did convert in delhi.
                        I will go there and check....
                        naaa those crafty bhuddist are armed to the teeth.

Comment

This should serve as an example to those countries where converting from one’s religion is punishable by death. India will continue to be a beacon of hope for other nations.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                            This should serve as an example to those countries where converting from one’s religion is punishable by death. India will continue to be a beacon of hope for other nations.
                            Do you know that Buddhism was born in India and Lord Buddha despised the Brahman caste system? Do you know who chased the Buddhists from India and why? Why are the Buddhists in such minority in India? They were forced to flee to the east where they are thriving! The Brahmins and the bigoted Hindus will attack these converts. Do you know that the most rascist communities preach secularism. India which boasts of secularism is the most rascist country in the world. Why they killed Mahathma Gandhi? These are events in Indian History which no one can deny. But beware! The Buddhists are back! A challenge to Brahman bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                              They probably had thought of converting to Islam also, but only for about 2 seconds, probably.
                              Only the stupid can say this.
                              If you come out of your Indian mindset you will realize the truth. Read this:-

Islam Attracts Converts by the Thousands,
                              Drawn Before and After Attacks

By JODI WILGOREN
                              http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/22/national/22CONV.html

Comment

Working...
                              X