PPL I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPL I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP...

I have already discussed my SEnior Project over here and i am posting it once again cuz that time i didn;t get better response.

haan jee first of all lemme tell u my topic it is totally based on Islam..
    What Islam is all about, Why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and What is the difference between Islamic belives and Christianity. i knwo i put my self in lot more work cuz agar Islam ko hi define karlaon wohi bohat hojayee ga kahir forget about everything else first help me What sort of things i should add about Islam on my paper.
    things which i am gonna write and research on it are
    1. What is Islam?
    2. What do Muslims believe about Allah?
    3. Muhammaed SAWW.
    4. 5 PILLARS of Islam
    5. WOMEN in Islam
    6. Cleanliness
    7. Peace
    8. Jihad
    9. Other Religion
    **Islam is the religion of all prophets. Muslims believe that all the prophets were sent to their respective peoples from God (Allah). They all had the same mission and message - guiding people to the right path.

this sorts of stuffs.
    aur if i find some Miracles of islam then i will sure add it.

pata nahi kyon i feel like its not enough Islam is not jsut about that.
    aur haan tell me what else i should add it..
    guys i want my project to be the best as posible plzzz i am expecting a great deal of help from u all.... so plzz tell me more take your time and think about it inshallah we will get reward too ameen. supposed karain u wanna convert some christians to muslim so how would u do that.. yeahi samajh kar main project karahi hoan cuz my paper is going to read by many of my teachers even principle too that is the main bottom line i want it like so ppl atleast start researched about Islam...u know wat i mean na.. acha bohat bol dia plzz aap meri help karna jo bhi kuch aap mujhe batao u plzz tell me the source too..

------------------
    Love is like Heaven but it may hurt you like hell.

try islamonline.com....
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

My sincere suggestion would be to include these topics.
      [*] Fundamentalism, Extremist, Terrorism and Islam[*] Women Rights and Women Education in Islam[*] Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh) and other prophets.

All the best and good luck.

Comment

Question,Is it right that the Taliban stop christian`s even talking about their religion to muslim`s?

Comment

Also try and differentiate for muslims! and non-muslims alike the realtive meanings of fundamentalism and extremism.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!

Comment

British law doesn't allow any foreigner to work as an IT person while he has visa to work as Joiner. Why should it matter when Taleban stops a person who is on an aid-worker capacity and then deviate to become missionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart:
              Question,Is it right that the Taliban stop christian`s even talking about their religion to muslim`s?
              you are probably misrepresenting the event. Taleban stopped 'aid-workers' from "preaching Christianity". first of all, they should have sought different visa category. second, 'talking' is different than 'preaching'.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Braveheart & Co.

The topic is about Islaam and not Taliban!
                Either stick to the topic at hand, or do not participate at all.

I'm taking note.

thank you.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited November 07, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
                  My sincere suggestion would be to include these topics.
                  [*] Fundamentalism, Extremist, Terrorism and Islam[*] Women Rights and Women Education in Islam[*] Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh) and other prophets.

All the best and good luck.
                  PP007-
                  KS has some good suggestions. Please make a distinction b/w fundamentalism and extremism. I used to be confused about it too until recently. I always thought fundamentalism was bad until this Sept 11 thing.

I like to help u in any way but I myself am discovering things about Islam. We take Islam for granted b/c we're born into it. But if you need a proof reader or anything let me know! g'luck

Comment

hey guys let me add my two cents worht..i think it is a misconception that islam has 5 pillars...because it does not...there are only 4 pillars...shadah is the islam...it is not a pillar but the whole building..the rest ..i.e salat,fast,alms,and hajj all support the building...for example, there are millions of people who call them selves mulsims and they dont pray...they might not give alms, they might not fast they might not goto hajj...but as long as they believe in shadah no one can call them non muslims..they might be sinners and what not..but they are still in the folds of islam...but if a person performs all of these given acts but still does not exactly believe that allah is our creator, and just does it "in case" allah exists or for any other reason than fear /pleasure of allah, he is not a muslim....so get my point? its just what i think.....and its no big deal at all but just wanted to let u know...other than that u already have enough to make your project a great project and a very long one if u go in detials of the points you listed above...

Comment

proudpakistani,

Noble effort.

Keep your mind open, stick to the Qur'an for answers and inshallah you'll have a great writeup.

------------------
                      These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?(45:6)
                      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Working...
                      X