Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martyrdom of swami Shraddhnand: for bringing muslims back to hinduism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martyrdom of swami Shraddhnand: for bringing muslims back to hinduism.

What muslims think about Abdul Rashid who came all the way from NWFP to murder Swami Shraddhanand for the crime of converting muslims to Hinduism?

Do thety agree that Shraddhanad had right of continuing his mission.

what mundayya's favourite dalitstan says about his murder.

http://www.dalitstan.org/journal/pol...utva/what.html
    " Both of the early leaders of the militant Aryas, Pandit Lekh Ram and Lala Munshi Ram [in 1917 he became Swami Shraddhananda], died at the hands of Muslim assassins as a direct result of their involvement in communal activities -- polemics and conversions. Lekh Ram was killed in 1897 due to hostile exchanges with the Ahmadiya sect of Qadian. Shraddhanand was murdered in 1926 due to his shuddhi activities in Delhi and the United Provinces." [ Polemics ]

is converting a crime punishable by murder in muslims?

Comment

I dont know what you're whining about zz.Didnt gandhi say the actions of Abdul Rashid were a result of swami's actions and hindus were equally to blame?Or are you disowning the words of gandhi in your fanatical hindu interpretation?

By the way,those who converted to hinduism didnt last as hindus for long did they.

And by the way,Muslims are not allowed to kill except for self defense.

Comment

what self defence, shraddhanand did not go on beating anyone. he preached hinduism to muslms.

gandhi believed that all conversions are wrong. that need not be everyone's opibnion. gandhi believed all religions lead to god and conversions are unnecessary. muslims certainly dont believe it.

Comment

tradition of murdering people for conversion continues in muslims.

Asian human rights commission
          http://www.ahrchk.net/solidarity/199908/v98_07.htm
          http://www.jubileecampaign.co.uk/world/pak28.htm

Comment

Muslims believe everyone has a right to live their own life and practice their own religion.

We are taught to respect other faiths and show tolerance and understanding for people who are not Muslims.

What you are talking about are Muslims who convert to another religion AFTER BEING BORN as Muslims.

Thats a totally seperate issue.

By the way,you should listen to the sayings of Gandhi more often.If you do then there's still hope for you zz!

------------------
            Salams,

Yasir.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasir -:
              Muslims believe everyone has a right to live their own life and practice their own religion.

We are taught to respect other faiths and show tolerance and understanding for people who are not Muslims.

What you are talking about are Muslims who convert to another religion AFTER BEING BORN as Muslims.

Thats a totally seperate issue.

By the way,you should listen to the sayings of Gandhi more often.If you do then there's still hope for you zz!

Yaasir, r u saying that a born-muslim can not leave his religion? This is absurd!!!

I was born muslim for 20 years, then i left it. For the last 10 years, i am atheist. Do u want me to be killed?

Comment

Originally posted by FreeMind:
                Yaasir, r u saying that a born-muslim can not leave his religion? This is absurd!!!

I was born muslim for 20 years, then i left it. For the last 10 years, i am atheist. Do u want me to be killed?
                what can yasir do. his religion tells that anyone who converts away from islam should be killed. he has little choice in god's orders.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                  what can yasir do. his religion tells that anyone who converts away from islam should be killed. he has little choice in god's orders.

TWO OF MY THREAD WAS CENSORED

JUst Islam is a philosophy ,believe system /Religion etc .for some aethist Communism is akin to there religion ---agreed ,you can be converted to communism,
                  In usA. the bastion of FREEDOM where you boast equal right freedom of speech ,all false adjectives ,When it comes to censor ,dont you see BUSH blocking everything with his power .If for a moment we invoke gods power which certainly will be more smart than lowest i.Q. president of U.S. ever. Dyslexic drunkard ,privileged prodigal son of rich father ,why muslims edicts of placing RESTRICTIONS IS BAD.It isnt.

During Macarthyism ,Communism was banned,ppl. suspected of being one were put to death Rosenberg trial. Any piece of paper could be evidence of you being communist hence jailed & Banned.

So even if it is not in koran to kill, we are right full to restrict any sedition literature just like American protect there ideology nationalitry ,.Its a question of what we are protecting .Rest is the same ,Both India ,Usa or Muslim have somthing to protect .Back door thievery ,stealing & polluting our clean teaching belief & system

Try converting a hindu in (India) in hindu majority area .you wont be welcomed with red carpet would you ?

The only reason Dalits are becoming Buddhist because YOU WOULD MAKE THERE LIFE HELL IF THEY BECAME MUSLIMS.

Now go & complain to Moderetor after getting two of my thread CENSORED.

And you are talking about freedom? irony irony irony I cant even preach here ,you want your swamy in 100% muslim area

------------------

barque(bijli) yoon akadti hai apne karname pe ke
                  jaise phir naya hum aashiyaan bana nahi sakte

[This message has been edited by Azad Munna (edited November 06, 2001).]

Comment

Quote:
                    The only reason Dalits are becoming Buddhist because YOU WOULD MAKE THERE LIFE HELL IF THEY BECAME MUSLIMS.
                    ================================================== ========================================
                    Absolutely Wrong. Daliths are converting to Buddhism because of Ambedkar's call. If you read Ambedkar's life, you will know that Ambedkar preferred to live as a Hindu than a Muslim. He had harsh words for Islam.

Comment

WHO IS THIS SWAMI?

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                        What muslims think about Abdul Rashid who came all the way from NWFP to murder Swami Shraddhanand for the crime of converting muslims to Hinduism?

Do thety agree that Shraddhanad had right of continuing his mission.
                        what about Hindus killing Christian missionaries? what do you think about those Christians?

------------------
                        We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                          what about Hindus killing Christian missionaries? what do you think about those Christians?

we think the people who kill for preaching religion are bad. we are happy that BJP govt. has put killers of Steines in jail.

We would oppose any law that will make conversion punishable by death. people shoul have freedom to choose religion. Are pakistanis planning to change their laws and allowing conversion to come closer to civilized world.

p.s. munna, i have never communicated with mods. if mods removed ur posts, they might have done it on own.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited November 06, 2001).]

Comment

ZZ,

Abdul Rashid was wrong in doing so & may God be his judge! He can never be justified for what he did, regardless of Sharddhand actions.

Any religion is free to preach anything under the Islamic law as long as they don't take law into their own hands!

Though the Muslims of today will disagree but let me point out to you that AnHazoor (saw) used to have 'debates' with Christians/Jews/Pagans sitting in Masjid-e-Nabwi & Holy Kabbah!! Talk about freedom of Religion!
                            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                              we think the people who kill for preaching religion are bad. we are happy that BJP govt. has put killers of Steines in jail.

good for India

We would oppose any law that will make conversion punishable by death. people shoul have freedom to choose religion. Are pakistanis planning to change their laws and allowing conversion to come closer to civilized world.

First of all, I don't consider Pakistan as Islamic state. Second, moulanas in Pakistan have street power, anything government tries to change against their will, general public will have to suffer at their hands.

If Pakistan wishes to implement 'permit to kill Muslims converted to other religion', Pakistan will have to change itself.

Second. This killing of 'ex-Muslims' is not for anyone, it should proceed through court of law.
                              [This message has been edited by ZZ (edited November 06, 2001).][/B]

------------------
                              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X