Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this sectarianism aparthied justified in islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this sectarianism aparthied justified in islam?

well in india esp in the southern part of india the muslim society is divided between the wahabis or ahlehadis ,or the tabliq jamaat and the bareelvis or sunnis
    well the wahabis are mostly gulf returned novie rich .and the barelvis are genraly poor locals
    now how would you justify a muslim who practises wahabi faith refusing to marry a poor barelivi girl ?
    i find it really sick and pathetic

It is more influence of the Indian culture. (no offence to any Hindus) but Islamically it is not allowed. It appears to me that Wahabis are considering themselves as Hindu Brahmins and treating the poor Barelvis as Hindu Dalits. The treatment from anyside whether it is based on the money or the sectarian difference is not right. Ofcourse there maybe difficulties in coping with day today life with partners of different sects but it is not Haram.

Comment

It may not be necessarily influence of Hindu culture. Since as reported, some of 'wahabis' are Gulf returned, they might be thinking Brelvis as out of Islam. Because I know that several 'deo-band' and 'wahabi' scholars consider it 'shirk' to beleive Prophet PBUH present everywhere (thats why Brelvis say "yaa" Rasool-Allah). When someone does not beleive other sect to be Muslim in first place, how in the world would he allow inter-sect marriage?

This is really sickening to me. To me, anyone who beleives in verse in surah Baqara (Quran) regarding the belivers is a beleiver. If anyone plays with interpretations, let him play (you can tell him if you want to... preach your beleif, but don't impose) and let Allah be the final Decider as to who is beleiver and who is not.

------------------
      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Working...
      X