X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Ahadith

Sahih Al-Bukhari
    Vol. 3 : No. 645

Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri (Radhiallaho anho): Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "Beware! Avoid
    sitting on the roads (ways)." The people said, "There is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks." The Prophet said, "If you must sit there, then observe the rights of the way." They asked, "What are the rights of the way?" He said, "They are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people, returning greetings, advocating good and forbidding evil."

Sahih Muslim
    Number 7155:

Tariq b. Shihab reported that a Jew came to 'Umar and said: Commander
    of the Faithful, there is a verse in your Book, which you recite. Had
    it been revealed in connection with the Jews, we would have taken it
    as the day of rejoicing.
    Thereupon he said: Which verse do you mean?

He replied:" This day I have perfected your religion for you and I
    have completed My favours upon you and I have chosen al-Islam as
    religion for you."

Umar said, I know the day when it was revealed and the place where it
    was revealed. It was revealed to Allah's Messenger (salla llahu
    alayhi wa sallam) at 'Arafat on Friday.

Sahih Al-Bukhari
    Vol. 4 : No. 491

Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallaho anho):
    Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "Allah's Apostle
    said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is long, so keep on sleeping,' If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allah,
    then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution, the second knot is undone,
    and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
    Volume # 8 Hadith # 647

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whoever swears by a religion other than Islam, is, as he says; and whoever commits suicide with something, will be punished with the same thing in the (Hell) Fire; and cursing a believer is like murdering him; and whoever accuses a believer of disbelief, then it is as if he had killed him."

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)
Working...
X