Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslimah's Cosmetics

Fwd'ing

Dear sisters, do you want to look more beautiful? If so, then try the following remedy:

1) Let GHADUL-BASHAR (lowering the gaze) be "eye shadow" to your eyes...inshallah it will be pure and calm

2) Put on "lipstick" IKHLAS (sincerity) on your lips...inshallah it will look sweeter

3) Use "blushes" on your cheek that is made of RIJA & KHAUF (hope and fear) shyness and mode style based on iman

4) Wash your face with ISTIGHFAR (repentance) "soap" to cleanse away all sins and mistakes that you have done

5) Treat your hair not with hair sprays nor gels but with JILBABI ISLAMI (Islamic hijab)...inshallah it will guard you from the evil gaze of Man

6) Beautify your finger with UKHUWAH (sisterhood) ring

7) The best chain is the chain of purity

8) Powder your face with WUDU...inshallah it will be shining in the Hereafter

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited October 14, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Splendor:
      What if I'm incredibly ugly? What if I look androgynous? Believe me, honey, you ain't getting nowhere when you're these things in this world. Why should women be submissive by lowering their eyes and wearing hijab to cover their hair? It's not FAIR.

girl shez not forcing u to do all this...so chill ok...no need to get upset...

that was very nice kaki-sadia...
      thanx 4 posting te sharing...
      God bless u all...

DerVaisH

------------------
      muhabatein theen kabhi apne dermian kitni...
      bicha gaye hai anna hum mein doorian kitni...
      abhi to toota hai dil hi teri judai mein...
      girein gi hum pe abhi aur bijlian kitni...

Comment

Comment

Sadiaa its really really nice post

well when u r talking about ur father...dont think that he is male, but that he is ur FATHER...i dont think that i need to say something else...

------------------
          **Ya Rab dil e muslim ko woh zinda tamanna de,
          Jo qalb ko garma de, jo roh ko tarpa de!**
          **Alama Iqbal**

[This message has been edited by Larki Pakistani (edited October 24, 2001).]

Comment

Sadiaa,

Such good Cosmetics, which are not for women only! Men can use them too & they should!

Maybe men can start with the eye shadow!
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

I think Sarah S has a point, try to understand.And ofcourse father first then male 2nd but in general father should be fatherly first to earn heartly respect

Comment

ohh common Mr Sarah Splender.
                well i always love to do those things u know baroan ka hukum manna aur respect karna hamara farz hia aur yeahi ham sab kuch karti hian aur rahi baat hijaab ki to hijaab aur parda karna har muslim larki par farz hia is liay kay ISlam nay hamain yeahi karnay ko kaha hia laikin islam nay kabhi ham par force nahi kia agar ham hijab karaingay aur pakeeza rahaingay to is say hamain koi nuqsaan nahi hoga siway it will lead us to Heaven. aur ham musalman hia aur pakistani hian hamara culture hi aisa hia aur ham isay follow karte hian agar aap ko koi aiteraaz hai then i am sorry sarah u are not part of our culture then. kyonkay hamaray culture main usi larki ki izzat hoty hia jo baroan ki respect karay aur usi tareeqay say apni life ghuzaray jis tareeqay say hamain Allah nay ghuzarnay ko kaha hia. but once again Islam never force us its up to us weather we do or not. i always do my work when my dad is home i always do his work always takecare of him.

Sadia i totally agree with u
                womens ki asal beauty os kay hijaab main hi hia. u dun know yar when i go out and i cover my self everyone meet me with a very good manner and give me lots of respect for which i feel so good yar. i feel proud of my religion and my pakistani culture.
                good work sadia.

------------------
                Love is like Heaven but it may hurt you like hell.

Comment

I'm getting upset because women are expected to become these things,when they should not be. My dad tells me to make the chai, clean my bedroom, wash the dishes while he just sits and wathces TV. I never do these things and don't think others should either. Muslim girls are ultra submissive, ji ji, lagaee rakhty hain, HATE those kinda chicks. Rebel, women, rebel! Break your bonds!!!
                  Get a grip woman!!! I'm a guy and I'm expected to make the chai, clean my bedroom and wash the dishes whilst my parents sit and watch TV.

And guess what...... I do it without *female dog*-ing about it!!!
                  There is something known as showing respect to one's parents by doing as they wish - regardless of whether you are a guy or a girl.
                  Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                  Al-Ghazali

Comment

Comment

Well SS is rebelling against the system which in Pakistan to a greater extent sucks!Any how most of the boys now a days do nothin expect targetting Girl's on streets.

Comment

I'll have to agree with sarah in some aspects, beside respecting for your parents and listen to them which is very important. Girls are never given the same respect and freedom as guys in our culture. I do everything at home from cooking to cleaning whenever i get chance and my parents care and love me very much.But since living in North America, we are very familiar with the out side world, but still sometimes it seems like being a girl, your parents never trust you. If i want to travel somewhere alone or with my friends , i am never allowed to do that. And i know very well that if i had a brother, it wouldn't have been same with him. He would have given the freedom to do many things. I see so many pakistani guys travelling around alone or with friends in holidays ,going to Europe, North America, Pakistan etc... having fun of their life but how many Pakistani girls do u see?? None. Guys are sent abroad to explore teh opportunities and to study but their sisters sit at home doing nothing but get married. It really piss me off..that we are still living in double standard life in 21st century.

Comment

Well, scientist, my parents don't even let me live alone cuz I'm a girl and want me to be married soon. Tell me yur parents want u to stay home wekends, be home by early, and stop you from living alone and tell you to get married when youre 20. Bieng a Muslim girl sucks. And how about covering your head, you don't have to do that. And being called napaq, even worse.

Here is another guy whose parents sit and he still feels great to serve them. Sometimes even I have to request mother to ask the sisters to make tea as they are not supposed to listen to me but they do listen to my parents.

If your parents make you do things then it doesn't make you rebel against something else which doesn't have anything to do with your parents i.e. Islam.

Sadiaa, I think a girl's best cosmetics is sharm-o-hayaa and she looks gorgeous in it. If she doesn't have that quality then the best model is merely another object that one will be tired of after a while.

Comment

Blame culture for your problems, Sarah, not Islam.

PS. Keep a hairbrush in your purse for the post-dupatta staticky hair - that works for me mum.
                            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                            Al-Ghazali

Comment

------------------
                              Love is like Heaven but it may hurt you like hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X