This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazrat Ayesha

Could someone help me confirm, some ifnormation regarding the exact cause and nature of Hazrat Ayesha's death and the place of her burial. Quoting historical sources, as I heard something from someone I know, That Hazrat Ayesha, was murdered in the same way that Hazrat Hasan ...was by the instigation of Muawiyah.

I would like information confirming or debunking this ..with references
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that the murder of Hazrat Hasan was instigates not by Muaweyah, but rather by Muaweyah's son Yazid.
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:
      I may be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that the murder of Hazrat Hasan was instigates not by Muaweyah, but rather by Muaweyah's son Yazid.
      That was Imam Hussein (as).
      Imam Hasan (as) was killed by his maloon, infidel father.

Comment

hey hey, Hazrat Muaweyah (may God be please with him) was from the sahaba....
        do not use words such as infidel for him....
        his son was the one who committed a sin, not him, so dont call him such names....
        u shud be careful with this....
        the Prophet (pbuh) has said that my companions r like stars, u can follow any one of them and receive guidance....
        and UNDOUBTFULLY Muaweyah bin Sufyaan is one of them....

i dont think Hazrat Ayesha was murdered.....
        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
          hey hey, Hazrat Muaweyah (may God be please with him) was from the sahaba....
          do not use words such as infidel for him....
          his son was the one who committed a sin, not him, so dont call him such names....
          u shud be careful with this....
          the Prophet (pbuh) has said that my companions r like stars, u can follow any one of them and receive guidance....
          and UNDOUBTFULLY Muaweyah bin Sufyaan is one of them....

i dont think Hazrat Ayesha was murdered.....

slm
          there is hadith ul Quri where it says some sahab will try to go to thsi palce ot get drink in the day of judement adn angel will try to stop them adn our Prophet (pbuh) will say, 'why u trying ot stop them they wer my companion', angel will say that ' after u left ltos of them goen astray'.
          i ahve not got exact refrences wiht me but nayoen wants it then i can dig it alone.

Mawuyia wages war (battle of siffian) agsint Ali (ra) the rightly guided caliph. althought he (maywuiya) was a caplih but is not consider as rightly guided! why not?

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT:
            slm

this is well known historicla fact that in karbala Hazrat Hussain (ra), famaily of the Porpeht (pbuh) was massacred by yazid ( the wrongly guided caliph) and women folk of the family of the prophet(pbuh) (ie. (zaynab) daughter of Faitma (ra)
            etc) were captured as slaved .

ther r many websites have info regarding the history of karbala http://www.al-islam.org/short/Karbala.htm

Comment

Originally posted by iqra_786:

slm
              there is hadith ul Quri where it says some sahab will try to go to thsi palce ot get drink in the day of judement adn angel will try to stop them adn our Prophet (pbuh) will say, 'why u trying ot stop them they wer my companion', angel will say that ' after u left ltos of them goen astray'.

I have read this hadith, and I think this can be found in more than one 'sahih' compilations.

Mawuyia wages war (battle of siffian) agsint Ali (ra) the rightly guided caliph. althought he (maywuiya) was a caplih but is not consider as rightly guided! why not?

May be because he "appointed" his son as his successor well knowing how 'pious' he was, thus destroyed the concept of 'caliphacy'.

Comment

slm

this is well known historicla fact that in karbala Hazrat Hussain (ra), famaily of the Porpeht (pbuh) was massacred by yazid ( the wrongly guided caliph) and women folk of the family of the prophet(pbuh) (ie. (zaynab) daughter of Faitma (ra)
                etc) were captured as slaved .

ther r many websites have info regarding the history of karbala http://www.al-islam.org/short/Karbala.htm
                I don't think that family of Hazrat Hussain RA was kept as slaves. I also don't think that Yazid should be 'titled' as a caliph at all (whether wrongly guided be part of title or not).

------------------
                We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                  I don't think that family of Hazrat Hussain RA was kept as slaves. I also don't think that Yazid should be 'titled' as a caliph at all (whether wrongly guided be part of title or not).

slm

correction form me, not kept but captured.

anwya as for yazid ttield as caplih, he was caliph in that time despite the fact that he was corrupted.

[This message has been edited by iqra_786 (edited October 25, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:

May be because he "appointed" his son as his successor well knowing how 'pious' he was, thus destroyed the concept of 'caliphacy'.
                    i guess so

umm other thing i wanted to ask is that why there is only 4 righlty guided capilh? how come Hasan (ra) is not considered as righly guided capih despite the fact taht he was capilh for 6 months??

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk View Post
                      Could someone help me confirm, some ifnormation regarding the exact cause and nature of Hazrat Ayesha's death and the place of her burial. Quoting historical sources, as I heard something from someone I know, That Hazrat Ayesha, was murdered in the same way that Hazrat Hasan ...was by the instigation of Muawiyah.

I would like information confirming or debunking this ..with references

Ibne Khuldon,a famous sunni historian writes that Hazrat Ayesha was killed by Hazrat Muwayiya and was buried in a well.Jalal ud Din Siyuti states that Hazrat Ayesha was killed by Ale Marwan.According to both these accounts she was buried in a well.I asked many pilgrims but none could locate the grave of Hazrat Ayesha at Janat ul Baqee.Can one of my Sunni brother explain this?

Regards,

Umar Khan

Comment

Re: Hazrat Ayesha

Ibne Khuldon,a famous sunni historian writes that Hazrat Ayesha was killed by Hazrat Muwayiya and was buried in a well.Jalal ud Din Siyuti states that Hazrat Ayesha was killed by Ale Marwan.According to both these accounts she was buried in a well.I asked many pilgrims but none could locate the grave of Hazrat Ayesha at Janat ul Baqee.Can one of my Sunni brother explain this?

Regards,

Umar Khan

Comment

Re: Hazrat Ayesha

She is buried in Jannatulaqi along with other wives of Prophet, there are 9 graves of wives of Prophet none of which is marked.

And we do not encourage reviving 8 year old threads.
                          Grizzly bear

Comment

Working...
                          X