There is not god but ALLAH.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is not god but ALLAH.....

The three monotheistic religions - Judaism, Christianity, and Islam - all purport to share one fundamental concept: belief in God as the Supreme Being, the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. Known as tawhid in Islam, this concept of the Oneness of God was stressed by Moses in a Biblical passage known as the "Shema" or the Jewish creed of faith: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

It was repeated word-for-word approximately 1500 years later by Jesus when he said: "...The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord." (Mark 12:29)

Muhammad came along approximately 600 years later, bringing the same message again: "And your God is One God: There is no God but He, ..." (The Qur'an 2:163)

God has sent many teachers to
    our planet, to guide us in times of confusion.

There is nothing on the planet or universe that is not God. God is every molecule of all the universe's and even the nothingness (space between the molecules) is God.
    You and I are not separate from God. Each of
    us is a unique expression of God. God is within each and every one of us.

There are only two kinds of thoughts, either the thought is a memory (in the past) or a desire.

every thought wether its a memory or desire is either based on fear (afraid of loosing something) or based on love.

Its up to the individual to choose.

------------------
    Namaste

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty:
      God has sent many teachers to our planet, to guide us in times of confusion.
      Ibrahim says ; Greetings of peace to one and all,

Dear Rusty,

Firstly you are most welcome to chose your path and remain in it as you chose, having said that, let me correct some of the misconceptions that you seem to be having ( just a hint)

Yes! God has sent teachers to teach and guide mankind, had He desired He could have made us all angels but He chose to give us the senses and FREE WILL as well as send numerous teachers and guidelines for us to use our wisdom and learn the truth to redirect ourselves and separate from what has been warned against . Not just wander and wonder as we may chose.

There is nothing on the planet or universe that is not God. God is every molecule of all the universe's and even the nothingness (space between the molecules) is God. You and I are not separate from God. Each of us is a unique expression of God. God is within each and every one of us.
      Ibrahim says; this is sadly the Hindu misconception that Hindus try to promote since they believe all things are maya (illusion) and they themselves are gods. Which is why you keep repeating namaste at the end of your posts.

At the same time I would like you to seriously consider, How degrading it would be to consider the filth that you threw out of your body ( that you yourself would not like to stand near) as being god ( may Allah forgive me) . This is what you are conveying in principal due to the philosophy that you have adopted.

There are only two kinds of thoughts, either the thought is a memory (in the past) or a desire.
      Ibrahim says: The teacher that God sent taught all of us, that they are good thoughts and good deeds and evil thoughts and evil deeds and that we must separate from evil thoughts and deeds , such that we can obtain Nirvana / Moksha / Surga/ paradise / heaven in the hereafter .

Not just fool around and hope that we will be reborn again for another try at life.

every thought wether its a memory or desire is either based on fear (afraid of loosing something) or based on love.
      Ibrahim says;

Fear is

False
      Evidence
      Appearing
      Real

Which is the deception of the evil one , which would cause you to become faithless.

And Love is basically associated with Goodness , which would bring you closer to God.

Hence it still fundamentally boils down to Good verses Evil, the choice is indeed yours to make and that is why you have been given a brain and numerous teachers and scriptures to guide you along the way not invent your own gods or make yourself a god.

"[God] forbids all indecent deeds, and evil and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition." (16:90)

"Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you." (49:13)

Comment

The Oneness of God is preached by eastern religions as well, even if the current followers of those religions deny this.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Dear, Ibrahim

Greetings and peace be with you also.

I honor you for being my teacher.

Your perspectives from your experiences, your point of views are interesting to me.

quote from Ibrahim:
          Firstly you are most welcome to chose your path and remain in it as you chose, having said that, let me correct some of the misconceptions that you seem to be having ( just a hint)

Rusty says; Thank you, as my path is to live at peace within, at all times. My previous post are from my perspectives, and are my points of views, and from my point of view you are right and I am right, for if one says that only they are right, then everybody else is wrong. My points of view may seem in error and a misconception from your point of view. I understand the need you feel, to be right, and want to correct my misconceptions, as they may differ from your own experiences and teachings.

quote from Ibrahim:
          Ibrahim says; this is sadly the Hindu misconception that Hindus try to promote since they believe all things are maya (illusion) and they themselves are gods. Which is why you keep repeating namaste at the end of your posts. At the same time I would like you to seriously consider, How degrading it would be to consider the filth that you threw out of your body ( that you yourself would not like to stand near) as being god ( may Allah forgive me) . This is what you are conveying in principal due to the philosophy that you have adopted.

Rusty says; Do you believe your body is solid?
          A quantum physicist will tell you that these bodies our spirits occupy are mostly comprised of empty space, like the cosmos above. from a molecular level of our body, is just like the macro level of above. It is all just different concentrations of earth, water, fire. In every breath you exhale 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms from every part of your body, (brain, organs, even your skeleton ) (from one point of view this could be called filth or waste.) in essence it is atoms of earth, water, and fire. you replace every atom of your body every year. breath by breath.
          Every atom in the body you live in today is different from the atoms in your body from last year and the year before. the only thing that is timeless is your spirit. So I can see why the Hindus call this maya(illusion) everything seems like it is solid but actually it is not. When you inhale you also receive 10 to the 24 power of atoms of earth, water, and fire. We are all exchanging body parts with every breath we take. The waste from food we excrete will eventually break down into its basic elements earth, water, and fire and be absorbed by plants, insects, animals, and humans. you are right I would not want to stand near concentrations of waste in this form. but this is a feast for a plant or insect. and the cycle continues. There are hundreds of books on these subjects.

I like what it means Namaste; the God force in me, honours the God force in you.

to your response to my quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibrahim says: The teacher that God sent taught all of us, that they are good thoughts and good deeds and evil thoughts and evil deeds and that we must separate from evil thoughts and deeds , such that we can obtain Nirvana / Moksha / Surga/ paradise / heaven in the hereafter .

Rusty says; a thought good or evil is still a desire. I chose to think good of you and all my brothers and sisters on this planet. All the answers are within. You are not separate from God he is within You and each one of us.

to my quote:

Ibrahim says;

Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real

Which is the deception of the evil one , which would cause you to become faithless.
          And Love is basically associated with Goodness , which would bring you closer to God.
          Hence it still fundamentally boils down to Good verses Evil, the choice is indeed yours to make and that is why you have been given a brain and numerous teachers and scriptures to guide you along the way not invent your own gods or make yourself a god.

Rusty says;

False Evidence Appearing Real,

I herd it this way - False Emotions Appearing Real

Fear and Love are Emotions

Please give me an example, of False Evidence Appearing Real, I would to hear your point of view.

I have read, fear is being afraid of losing something, - loosing a loved one, a possession , a argument, a point of view, a way of life, losing a body. etc. on and on.

Once you know that God is everything, there is no fear.

When you boil it down to Good verses Evil, who decides who is good and who is evil , some may say killing people in the name of God is good, Some may say that killing in the name of God is Evil. Some say just killing is Evil, some say killing is a necessity to promote something.

Good and Evil, its all a individual point of view, depending on where you are located on the planet and in what time span you live in.

I did not invent God or make my self a God, God created me from the elements of earth, fire and water in a concentration of space that is now this years body.

If you have a glass of the ocean setting on the table, (your body is
          the glass, your spirit is the water) and told it, it was part of a
          huge and mighty ocean. It may not believe you. How
          could something so small and weak be part of something so all mighty
          as an Ocean. and one day the glass tips over and breaks and the water
          evaporates into the air and later after a rain, the water reunites into the ocean. Ah now It understands.

My soul is a small fraction of God having a unique physical experience on this planet in this time and space. I believe God is in me, and I want to live in love and be closer to the God within me.
          see the post - A Prayer From God

Thank you for your views as I found them quite enjoyable, I hope my own views have not offended anyone and may love and peace be with you always.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty:
            Rusty says; Do you believe your body is solid?
            Ibrahim says; My friend, all things are made of atoms and are in constant motion, hence if they have come together to form a solid object or body in our sight then that itself reveals the power the Creator has to make such things be, on the other hand you and I have no such powers, thus you and I cannot be God nor a part of God. We are simple the created, having a form and the Creator having NO FORM.

The Creator has the right to create illusions but the creations does not have the right to think the Creator himself is an illusion

Snipped the side show let stick with the God issue ( according to this thread) , later we can deal with emotions and fears

[quote] I did not invent God or make my self a God, God created me from the elements of earth, fire and water in a concentration of space that is now this years body. [quote]

Ibrahim says: God created everything out of nothing. Hence earth, fire and water are all created things, just like you and me.

If you have a glass of the ocean setting on the table, (your body is the glass, your spirit is the water) and told it, it was part of a huge and mighty ocean. It may not believe you. How could something so small and weak be part of something so all mighty as an Ocean. and one day the glass tips over and breaks and the water
            evaporates into the air and later after a rain, the water reunites into the ocean. Ah now It understands.
            Ibrahim says; We cannot fathom the Creator at anytime but what you are saying is that one drop of liquid contains the secret of the sea…..agreed...all this are created matter and whatever you have learned is only that. As for the uncreated , that is your Creator and He alone stands separate from his creations which are governed by laws . see you cannot live forever, even when you soul departs from you everyday you do not know where it is.

My soul is a small fraction of God having a unique physical experience on this planet in this time and space. I believe God is in me, and I want to live in love and be closer to the God within me. see the post - A Prayer From God
            Ibrahim says; You have been given freewill to do as you wish BUT only for the duration of time that had been allotted to you by your Creator. If your soul is a small fraction of God, than by you being here on this planet God has lost apart of him , now imagine another 6 billion fractions and the rest of the countless fractions that may constitute everything that you see…hence by your own assertions God is no more God at anytime.

But most of all you are denying the very teachings that your belief originated from due to what your forefathers misconceived and conveyed to you, which is the reason why you are having this current misconceptions also.

Read!

"na tasya pratima asti
            "There is no image of Him."
            [Yajurveda 32:3]

"shudhama poapvidham"
            "He is bodyless and pure."
            [Yajurveda 40:8]

"Andhatama pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste"
            "They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements" (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). "They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti."
            [Yajurveda 40:9]

"Ekam evadvitiyam"
            "He is One only without a second."
            [Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]

"Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
            "Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
            [Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]

"Na tasya pratima asti"
            "There is no likeness of Him."
            [Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]

Ibrahim says: read from the Final scripture.

1 Say: He is Allah the One and Only;

2 Allah the Eternal Absolute;

3 He begetteth not nor is He begotten;

4 And there is none like unto Him.

The choice is yours , you can either consider the truth, in front of you or reject it, as per your wishes.

we have billions of brains cells . They ask only for direction

Comment

well said Ibrahim!

Comment

Working...
              X