Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawning

AoA,

"The Prophet (SAW) said, "Allah (SWT) likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah ( by saying “Al-hamd-o-li-lah”), then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah (SWT) be merciful to you (“Yar-hamuka-l-lah”). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."

************************************************** *******************************************

Reference:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

Volume # 8 Hadith # 242

Narrator ‘Abu Hurairah (Radi’Allahu ta’la anhu’)

************************************************** *******************************************

It is extremely disliked to yawn with wide-opened mouth especially during Salah (prayers). Yawning is a sign of laziness and of being inattentive, hence, it is one of the biggest obstacles in doing good deeds. The Prophet Mohammed (SAW) used to seek refuge from laziness too.

"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness; laziness; from old geriatric age; the punishment in the grave; from the affliction of Ad-Dajjal; and from the afflictions of life and death."

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Read that before..thank you

------------------
    • “na maiN momin vich masiitaaN, na maiN muusaa, na fir'aun!”
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
    X