Double Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Question

First question ..is ur wuzu broken after eating ?

Second might sound silly ..but does anyone know where you can get Muslim showers in the UK ...
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

First question ..is ur wuzu broken after eating ?
    Eating does not break wudhu.

Comment

Whats a 'muslim shower'?

Comment

Wudhu is NOT broken after eating and secondly as Akif has asked, what is a Muslim Shower?

Comment

Muslim shower is a small pipe hooked up next to your sink basin which u use to wash urself for ur ablutions .

I don't think thats the precise way of putting it ...but can't think of any other words for it right now
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Originally posted by Girl from Quraysh:
            Eating does not break wudhu.
            ... But if you are to say prayers after eating ... it advisable to rinse your mouth.
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

wudhu is addressed by many learned ones already.

there is nothing like 'muslim shower', it might be a cultural way of taking shower by some Muslims but there is no "prescribed" way of one. you can simply use 'baalti and lotaa' for shower too and is abundantly available almost everywhere.

------------------
              We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Working...
              X