• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting each other

Interpretation of the Meaning of the Holy Qurân

Surah 4. An-Nisaa

Verse # 86

The Holy Quran says:-

"When ye are greeted with a greeting, greet ye with a better than it or return it. Lo! Allah taketh count of all things."

(Sahih Al-Muslim Hadith)

‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr (Radi’Allahu ta’la anhu’) narrated that a man asked the Messenger of Allah: "Which Islamic manners are good?" The Prophet replied: "To feed (others), and to greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know."

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Thank you

------------------
    • “na maiN momin vich masiitaaN, na maiN muusaa, na fir'aun!”
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

...thanx for sharin'

JazakAllah...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
        Interpretation of the Meaning of the Holy Qurân

Surah 4. An-Nisaa

Verse # 86

The Holy Quran says:-

"When ye are greeted with a greeting, greet ye with a better than it or return it. Lo! Allah taketh count of all things."

(Sahih Al-Muslim Hadith)

‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr (Radi’Allahu ta’la anhu’) narrated that a man asked the Messenger of Allah: "Which Islamic manners are good?" The Prophet replied: "To feed (others), and to greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know."

I sure wish that we all could follow the teachings of the Holy Quran in letter and spirit, instead of looking to worldly masters like USA, we should keep our faith in Allah the Almighty!
        Thanx for the Hadith!

Comment

Working...
        X