Happy 13th Rajab!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 13th Rajab!!

Happy 13th Rajab to all those Shias and belivers of Hazrat ALI(a.s)
    Today is the day Imam Ali(a.s) was born in the Kaba!!

Not a Shia myself, but happy 13th Rajab to all Shia bothers and sisters everywhere

Comment

Aap ko bhi bohat bohat mubarak ho Desert Fox Ji!!!!!!!!

I am also shia and very proud to be one!!!

Aaj ka din hamaray liyeh bohat kushi ka din hota hai!!!!

So for all the shia's out there, Happy 13th Rajab!!

[This message has been edited by Lollypop (edited October 11, 2000).]

Comment

Call me an ignorant Sunni but tell me more about the significance of the 13th Rajab - Desert Fox, Lollypop?

Comment

Happy 13th rajab to all my Shia brithers and sisters.

Comment

Who told you to celebrate 13th of Rajab? Is it on Quran? DID Imam Ali asked you to? I thought there were only 2 holidays in Islam. Where did this come from? Another innovation!!!

I would wish you one, if it was allowed!

------------------
            *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Comment

Originally posted by The Watcher:
              I thought there were only 2 holidays in Islam.
              oh.. that is bad.. every religion has limitations.

Comment

happy 13th rajab to everyone
                its the day Imam Ali was born in KABA!!
                only person ever to born in KABA..to us it means alot..so watcher u dont have to celebrate it if u dont want to

Comment

Sherazz, tell me something. Did Prophet Mohammad celebrated Ali's birthday? Im sure Kaba meant allot to Mohammad and all of the Arabs?

I think, you just want to creat new thing in Islam, just because you THINK its ok, because it envolves kaba and birth of Ali.

Any Hadith, QURANIC verse allowing such deeds? Please enlighten me!

------------------

Comment

calm down, we are only celebrating Imam Ali's birthday ..thats all we are doing ..dont know why u have a problem with that

Comment

Sir, I am calm! Cool. Tell me, is celebrating birtday permited in ISLAM?

All I asked is to enlighten me with your knowledge sir. Please.

------------------

Comment

Listen up Watcher,

We did not ask for ur opinion, so plz keep ur comments to ur self and if u don't want to celebrate Imam Ali(a.s)'s birthday, then DON'T!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, now I need your permission to post?

Well, tell me where in quran or hadith does it say that you should celebrate birtdays? CAN YOU PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION PLEASE? I am not attacking you, all I am asking is a proof that celebrating birthday was really a tradition of Mohammad and his companions.

YES I AM NOT CELEBRATING HIS BIRTDAY! What do you hope to accomplish? Sure respect him, I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR IMAM ALI. But, I do not creat new things in Islam, to give respect to great religious figure.

Please enlighten me with your knowledge, tell me some hadith or quranic verse that asks us to celebrate birthday of any person? Please?

------------------

[This message has been edited by The Watcher (edited October 11, 2000).]

Comment

Happy 13th rajab to all my Shia brithers and sisters.

From Banta Singh

PS
                            Let's see if you can get 100 posts for this thread as well, like Happy Durga puja.

Comment

Mr. Watcher,
                              Nobody is asking you to celeberate anything. If you dont want to celeberate the birthday of Imam Ali (a.s) who was born inside Kaba, then dont, no force. By the way you do everything only its mentioned in quran. Ok here is the deal, where does it say in quran to breath? You breath, dont you? man gimme a break. Hey, try to act normal, dont try to be unique and dont try to impress others by telling us that you are more pious than others, its a sin itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X