Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Prayer For All I Wish

A QUESTION?

Why did Allah, G-d, Jehovah, give to believers, Jerusalem? Why did all are religions have special places here? BECAUSE. IAM wants us to love one another. What other reason could there be?

Maybe the Taleban keep the man Osama Bin-Laden in the place of mercy. .. There is a biblical right to a place of mercy. Do you think Allah, G-d, Jehovah wants you to stay there Osama? At the detriment of others? Train people to fight one another? Kill? Each other? Why? If you know the answer please explain it to me. Because I cannot understand the IDEA of Allah, G-d, Jehovah wanting us to kill each other. Can You?

America has done wrong many times over, but I would die to prevent her destruction because I have hope that she has good intentions, many times. This is my prayer.

Many countries have done wrong. I would like to pray we are all sorry. Is it possible to change? Is it possible for us to help each other instead of hurt? If we try… And we all have to try. All Nations!

Mohammad Said:
    [2.195] And spend in the way of Allah and cast not yourselves to perdition with your own hands, and do good (to others); surely Allah loves the doers of good.

My hope and prayer:

I wrote someone and asked what the Beshet would say about today’s terrorism. And this is the reply:

The Beshet would say nothing.., he would only weep and pray to HaShem for the coming of Moshiach. With the coming of Moshiach there is and end to war and suffering.

But what would he say as to the directions in our lives? Do good, always. In every aspect of your life give yourself and spread goodness and compassion [for All people/even your enemies.] May your righteousness take hole like a virus that others catch and also pass on. Don’t allow the many negatives of life extinguish your light of compassion, kindness, and most importantly humility. Humility is the way to the secret place of HaShem. WORLD PEACE

Jesus would say. And how does a man benefit if he gains the whole world and loses his soul in the process? For is anything worth his soul?

AvgAmericanGirl,

With respect to your question with regards to Jerusalem, then i'm afraid i do not have the answer. However, the localisation of the three faiths in that Part of the Middle East was through the Wisdom of Allaah ... and He knows best.

In the light of your other points then, no doubt, the idea is NOT to kill one another, but rather stay at peace. However, if a people are being oppressed in anyway, than surely one has the right to defend himself/herself, be they Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh or any other.

Many countries have training camps. Even in the UK we have the 'Air Tarining Corpes' open to teenagers to equip themselves with combat techiques and survival. The only difference being, that is some nations, these are not neccessarily sponsored by the governments, but privately.

You admit that many countries have made mistakes, including the United States, however many of these countries do not try and rectify their mistakes (such as the US), and instead continuously persue similar policies. And so often, the evidence follows the verdict. Surely justice commands vice-a-versa, if intentions are truly sincere.

The Beshet would say nothing.., he would only weep and pray to HaShem for the coming of Moshiach. With the coming of Moshiach there is and end to war and suffering.
    Pardon my ignorance, but i'm sorry i didn't quite understand, what you meant here - 'Bishet', HaShem and Moshiach?

kind regards

-----------------
    "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Comment

BeShet was a jew. He was very poor in riches, but rich in love. He practised praise for Allah joyfully, and in many religions. He was special. They called him the Bal Shem Tov, which means "the keeper/master of the Holy Name.

He was blessed with kindness to all he met, plus, he was a wonderful story teller.

It simply means give your life tp G-d. Moshiach is the messiah-but the world doesn't have to end.. HaShem is heaven=peace.

Comment

Hmm ... interesting. Thanks for that.

regards

--------------
        "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Comment

Working...
        X