Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4. An-Nisâ'

4:56

"Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayt (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allh is Ever Most Powerful, AllWise."

4:80
    He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.

4:80
    When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allh is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things.

Sahih Bukhari
    Volume 8, Book 74, Number 246:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

Thanx sadiaa

------------------
    na maiN momin vich masiitaaN, na maiN muusaa, na fir'aun!
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

thanks Sadiaa..Surah tun Nisa always amazes me due to the range of topics it cover

Comment

Thanx Sadiaa

JazaakAllah...

Comment

Jazakallah khair for reading

4:115-4:126

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination.

Verily! Allh forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom he pleases sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allh, has indeed strayed far away.

They (all those who worship others than Allh) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allh), and they invoke nothing but Shaitn (Satan), a persistent rebel!

Allh cursed him. And he [Shaitn (Satan)] said: "I will take an appointed portion of your slaves;

Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allh." And whoever takes Shaitn (Satan) as a Wal (protector or helper) instead of Allh, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

He [Shaitan (Satan)] makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaitan's (Satan) promises are nothing but deceptions.

The dwelling of such (people) is Hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.

But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allh - Islmic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allh's Promise is the Truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allh? (Of course, none).

It will not be in accordance with your desires (Muslims), nor those of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof, and he will not find any protector or helper besides Allh.

And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a true believer in the Oneness of Allh (Muslim), such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a Naqra (speck on the back of a datestone), will be done to them.

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allh (i.e. follows Allh's Religion of Islmic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrhim[] (Abraham) Hanifa (Islmic Monotheism - to worship none but Allh Alone). And Allh did take Ibrhim (Abraham) as a Khalil (an intimate friend).

And to Allh belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allh is Ever Encompassing all things.

Comment

4:135

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allh, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allh is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allh is Ever Well Acquainted with what you do.

S.Bukhari
            Volume 3, Book 48, Number 821:
            Narrated Anas:

The Prophet was asked about the great sins He said, "They are:--

(1 ) To join others in worship with Allah,

(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.

(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).

(4) And to give a false witness."

4:136-4:137

O you who believe! Believe in Allh, and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and the Book (the Qur'n) which He has sent down to His Messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allh, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away.

Verily, those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again), and (again) disbelieve, and go on increasing in disbelief; Allh will not forgive them, nor guide them on the (Right) Way.

4:140

And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'n) that when you hear the Verses of Allh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell,

4:145

Verily, the hyprocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them.

4:148

Allh does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged. And Allh is Ever AllHearer, AllKnower.

4:173-4:175

So, as for those who believed (in the Oneness of Allh - Islmic Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards, and more out of His Bounty. But as for those who refuse His worship and were proud, He will punish them with a painful torment . And they will not find for themselves besides Allh any protector or helper.

O mankind! Verily, there has come to you a convincing proof (Prophet Muhammad SAW) from your Lord, and We sent down to you a manifest light (this Qur'n).

So, as for those who believed in Allh and held fast to Him, He will admit them to His Mercy and Grace (i.e. Paradise), and guide them to Himself by a Straight Path.

Comment

Working...
            X